Byron Donalds Lies | LBJ's War On Poverty Defeated Jim Crow And Still Helps Black Families

No,, your grandchildren are not more educated than I am. You have infuence over them right now. They believe what you tell them about the world because that's what kids do They will learn that you were wrong about some things later on. I will not be getting hosed. I spell quite well, what I don't always do is check what I write before I post.

So its like ths:

The problem with people talking about how LBJ's Great Society Program damaged the black famility is that it is a lie. So let's start with the fact that the no man in the house rule which was blamed on Johnson was created by conservatives. That rule lasted from 1964 until 1968. A black woman took that to court and it was ended by the Supreme Court. So the Great Society has nothing to do with anything. But as I have posted before welfare started long before LBJ. So let's look at another handout whites have been given by the government.

Mothers' pensions​

Mothers' pensions, also referred to as mothers' aid or widows' aid, were cash payments distributed to impoverished single mothers in the United States during the first three decades of the 20th century. Introduced during the Progressive Era, they were among the earliest components of the modern American welfare state and were the first public cash assistance programs targeted to single mothers.

Mother's pensions were aimed at family preservation, intending to provide the means for poor single mothers to care for their children in their own homes. While primarily targeted at widows, they were also sometimes authorized for women whose husbands had deserted them, were confined to mental hospitals or prisons, or were physically or mentally incapacitated. They were financed and administered by state and local governments, and served as a precursor to the federal Aid to Dependent Children program created by the Social Security Act of 1935

Mothers' pensions - Wikipedia

So let’s look at the assistance to single women with children part of the Social Security Act. Ths program provided grants to states as Aid To Dependent Children. Eventually the name of the program was changed to Aid to Families with Dependent Children. This was welfare folks. Assistance for single moms with children and no daddy at home. In 1935. Blacks were excluded. Aid to Dependent Children functioned mainly to provide federal grants to help the states with mothers’ aid laws that began in 1910.

The ADC plan was written by two ladies who had been former directors of what was at the time called the U.S. Children’s Bureau. The Children’s Bureau’s goal was to provide aid to all children whose mothers had no support from a husband no matter how they got into that position. From the Children's Bureau in 1910 until 1965, no one talked about how the welfare state was wrong and created the disintegration of the white family. I read no lectures about the irresponsible white father. The program was not denigrated as something creating dependence on government; it was seen as essential assistance needed to help women without husbands who had children. Only when the law required that others besides whites be included did the story change to how the welfare state was wrong and destructive.
Byron Donalds knew nothing about this. Neither do you and most certainly your grandkids don't. But you will fill their heads full of bullshit they are going to have to unlearn.

Man-in-the-House Rule​

In 1968 the U.S. Supreme Court struck down the regulation as being contrary to the legislative goals of the Aid to Families of Dependent Children (AFDC) program.

In King v. Smith, 392 U.S. 309, 88 S. Ct. 2128, 20 L. Ed. 2d 1118 (1968), the U.S. Supreme Court entertained a challenge to the man-in-the-house rule brought by the four children of Mrs. Sylvester Smith, a widow. These children were denied benefits by Dallas County, Alabama, welfare authorities, based on their knowledge that a man named Williams was visiting Smith on weekends and had sexual relations with her.

The children of Smith filed a CLASS ACTION suit in federal court on behalf of other children in Alabama who were denied benefits under Alabama's "substitute father" regulation. This regulation considered a man a substitute father if (1) he lived in the home with the mother; (2) he visited the home frequently for the purpose of living with the mother; or (3) he cohabited with the mother elsewhere (King, citing Alabama Manual for Administration of Public Assistance, pt. I, ch. II, § VI). Testimony in the case revealed that there was some confusion among the authorities over how to interpret the regulation. One official testified that the regulation applied only if the parties had sex at least once a week, another official testified that sex every three months was sufficient, and still another placed the frequency at once every six months.

According to the High Court, Congress did not intend that the AFDC program require children "to look for their food to a man who is not in the least obliged to support them." The Court maintained that when Congress used the term parent in the SOCIAL SECURITY ACT, it was referring to "an individual who owed to the child a state-imposed legal duty of support." Ultimately, the Court struck down the man-in-the-house rule by holding that under the AFDC provisions in the Social Security Act, "destitute children who are legally fatherless cannot be flatly denied federally funded assistance on the transparent fiction that they have a substitute father."

So the claim of black families being incentivized by government to have children out of wedlock is another untrue claim because that "incentive" was killed in 1968. So then the claim made by Donalds and people like you are false because the incentive that supposedly made it possible for black families to break up was gone in 1968.

The Growing Racial and Ethnic Divide in U.S. Marriage Patterns​

R. Kelly Raley, Megan M. Sweeney, and Danielle Wondra

"Although before the 1960s age at first marriage and the proportion of women ever married were similar among whites and blacks, blacks had higher rates of marital dissolution during this period."

Donalds didn't know this because did didn't study it You don't know this because you haven't studied this. And your grandchildren are barely learning algebra. So then you are running yurmouth based on emotions. not fact or reality. You've come in here because I chose to attack a black republican for spewing dumb shit that supports or validates a racist view of black families. I don't give a damn what your white ass thinks. You are an example of the problem in America today. There is nothing subversive about reality. So show these facts to your grandchildren bitch, and allow them to learn something real.

So let's start with the fact that the no man in the house rule which was blamed on Johnson was created by conservatives. That rule lasted from 1964 until 1968.

Created by conservatives? Dems had huge majorities in the House and Senate from 1964-68.

You giant moron.

Facts support the things I have said.
anecdotals at best....
The probem with what you say is that the majority of whites were doing well to begin with, while the majority of blacks were made to live in poverty.
Because they want to IM2

I've lived where 'white boy tastes like chicken' , and seen it first hand

every other race/nationality that immigrated seemed to be able to pull themselves up by their own bootstraps

Yours just keeps blaming whitey for being unable to

~S~

anecdotals at best....

Because they want to IM2

I've lived where 'white boy tastes like chicken' , and seen it first hand

every other race/nationality that immigrated seemed to be able to pull themselves up by their own bootstraps

Yours just keeps blaming whitey for being unable to

~S~

248 years of occurrences are not anectodal.

First off, blacks didn't immigrate here. Second every non white race strugglles. And don't try talking about Asians because yu take away Indians and the H1B Visa whereby the government allowws corporations to give them jobs, and Asians struggle just like every othernon white group.

Whites who immigrated here got government help rhat was denied to non white groups. Whites recieved more the equivalent to over 100 trillion dollars in government asistance during the last century that blacks were excluded from.

You really need to stop trying to argue because you haven't studied this stuff. Your responses are all based on your opinion and your opinion is based on emotion.

Let me deal with this one.

Because they want to IM2

Blacks were not living in high poverty because they wanted to. I don't care where you lived. I'm talking about America.

Whites were living at lower rates of poverty because the government at every level denied blacks the same opportunities.

So whitey is the blame.
It's time for some whites to stop lying.

The probem with what you say is that the majority of whites were doing well to begin with, while the majority of blacks were made to live in poverty. 55 percent of blacks were in poverty in 1960. That is a majority. 83 percent of whites did not live in poverty in 1960. You do not take this into account.
Today's date is June 13, 2024. Quit your whining.

How do you expect these guys to rise up out of poverty and the thug life?

2gangsmain2509-X2.jpg

TL002_I01-00007-X2.jpg

2023-12-06_03-19-17-XL.jpg

Booze.jpg

Actually it doesn't show that because if whites weren't doing that black poverty would still not be double that of whites, blacks would earn the same amount of money for doing the same work, black unemployment would not be double that of whites, and I can go on and on showing you where your choice to believe this is a fallacy. If racism still exists, it also will exist in the system. Simply put, it's time whites on the right stopped lying to themselves about the problem or trying to dismiss the depth of the problem.
You say these things as if all Black's in your mind are being oppressed by the White's, and that they are somehow "equal" regardless of their input in society or rather it being based solely upon the color of their skin. Man if White's being based upon the color of their skin could somehow have it this good in life.

That would be awesome, but it's not a reality and you know it, just like all Black's aren't equal to each other, and this is true if you were too take the whites out of the equation, but you want White's to feel guilty if they ride by a gang member with his pants hanging off his ace, and a hand full of crack trying to sell it as if the white person forced the black guy to do such a thing because he wasn't given an opportunity by the white guy to be a better person than that.

I call bull shite on all your craziness IM2.

Today's date is June 13, 2024. Quit your whining.

How do you expect these guys to rise up out of poverty and the thug life?

2gangsmain2509-X2.jpg

TL002_I01-00007-X2.jpg

2023-12-06_03-19-17-XL.jpg

Booze.jpg
They are all actively looking for job's (you can't tell ?), and they are dressed for their upcoming interview, and if they aren't hired well then of course it's whiteys fault always, just go ask IM2.

Those hoodies are being worn in 90° heat, but nothing to see here folks, just some job seekers wanting to enter the workforce so they can bring all that sweat and talent into the workforce with them.

You say these things as if all Black's in your mind are being oppressed by the White's, and that they are somehow "equal" regardless of their input in society or rather it being based solely upon the color of their skin. Man if White's being based upon the color of their skin could somehow have it this good in life.

That would be awesome, but it's not a reality and you know it, just like all Black's aren't equal to each other, and this is true if you were too take the whites out of the equation, but you want White's to feel guilty if they ride by a gang member with his pants hanging off his ace, and a hand full of crack trying to sell it as if the white person forced the black guy to do such a thing because he wasn't given an opportunity by the white guy to be a better person than that.

I call bull shite on all your craziness IM2.
I say this with the reality of living as a back man in America. That's something you have not done. You keep talking about gang bangers, but there aren't that many gang bangers and if all I did was mention white neo nazis you'd be the firstto whinie about how all whites are that way.

The fact is that whites control every part of t he drug trade butthe street level sales. The facts show that a black man with a college education earns as much as a whte man with a high school diploma. The facts show that a person with a black sounding name will get rejected for intervews. These are just a few of the facts that do exist whether you like it or not. So you can shut the fuck up trying to describe every back person as a gang banger and facts aren't crazy. Your racism is.

They are all actively looking for job's (you can't tell ?), and they are dressed for their upcoming interview, and if they aren't hired well then of course it's whiteys fault always, just go ask IM2.

Those hoodies are being worn in 90° heat, but nothing to see here folks, just some job seekers wanting to enter the workforce so they can bring all that sweat and talent into the workforce with them.
1718345510551.png

1718345602286.png

1718345785021.png

1718345829507.png

1718345908696.png

Attachments

• 1718345725808.png
    1718345725808.png
    420.8 KB · Views: 1
A black sounding name according to who?
You know so don't ask stupid questions.

USMB member Flash knew. And he bought his ass in here talking like Bagle 9, Markle and the rest of the racists.

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

I say this with the reality of living as a back man in America. That's something you have not done. You keep talking about gang bangers, but there aren't that many gang bangers and if all I did was mention white neo nazis you'd be the firstto whinie about how all whites are that way.

The fact is that whites control every part of t he drug trade butthe street level sales. The facts show that a black man with a college education earns as much as a whte man with a high school diploma. The facts show that a person with a black sounding name will get rejected for intervews. These are just a few of the facts that do exist whether you like it or not. So you can shut the fuck up trying to describe every back person as a gang banger and facts aren't crazy. Your racism is.
Cow%20Tripe%20Seriously-S.jpg

You know so don't ask stupid questions.

USMB member Flash knew. And he bought his ass in here talking like Bagle 9, Markle and the rest of the racists.

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”
I did a search for user "Flash." I found nothing.

I also did a search on the first line of your alleged text. I did not find that text quoted by anyone except you. Here's the search:

Search results for query: "I can say for sure that happens because I did it."

I did a search for user "Flash." I found nothing.

I also did a search on the first line of your alleged text. I did not find that text quoted by anyone except you. Here's the search:

Search results for query: "I can say for sure that happens because I did it."
😆 he calls me a racist because I want what King wanted, and that was a country where it didn't matter about skin color, but it only matters about the content of one's character. That's what should matter.

IM2 as many have realized over the year's here is the real racist, but he hides it behind his black skin color, and behind his special status in which he uses as being based upon his skin color. The Democrat's created thousands of IM2's by going about everything the wrong way, and then convincing as many as they could that it was the right way. IM2 is brainwashed, and he accepts it.

Content of Character is the only way to roll when dealing with anyone whether they are black, white, tan, brown or yellow.

IM2 is terrified of the Character word, because he feels that it would be used as a separator of his race along character lines, and that somehow would present or be seen as a wedge, even though it is a wedge now.

If anyone here doesn't think that a black family who is living in terror for example (over in Chicago or anywhere else that they live in such horrific conditions), wouldn't want those terrorizing Black's who run their street's selling drugs, killing each other, and using intimidating tactics to keep the weak amongst them in line, too then be removed justifiably from their communities by the law, then you haven't been paying attention. It has to be based upon their character, especially if the character is proving to be that which is evil. I got some beach front in AZ to sell ya if you think all White's are somehow secretly racist IM2. They aren't............

People like IM2 are actually running a scam on black folks by making those folks think that it's the white folks behind it all, when in fact the facts are proving otherwise in the situations.

Many black folks are waking up, and it took Trump being charged and attacked to finally realize the scam being run by the Democrat's in order to secure power for themselves above and beyond any issue's truly being looked at in the right ways or being corrected as they should be in the "RIGHT WAYs".

Last edited:
😆 he calls me a racist because I want what King wanted, and that was a country where it didn't matter about skin color, but it only matters about the content of one's character. That's what should matter.

IM2 as many have realized over the year's here is the real racist, but he hides it behind his black skin color, and behind his special status in which he uses as being based upon his skin color. The Democrat's created thousands of IM2's by going about everything the wrong way, and then convincing as many as they could that it was the right way. IM2 is brainwashed, and he accepts it.

Content of Character is the only way to roll when dealing with anyone whether they are black, white, tan, brown or yellow.

IM2 is terrified of the Character word, because he feels that it would be used as a separator of his race along character lines, and that somehow would present or be seen as a wedge, even though it is a wedge now.

If anyone here doesn't think that a black family who is living in terror for example (over in Chicago or anywhere else that they live in such horrific conditions), wouldn't want those terrorizing Black's who run their street's selling drugs, killing each other, and using intimidating tactics to keep the weak amongst them in line, too then be removed justifiably from their communities by the law, then you haven't been paying attention. It has to be based upon their character, especially if the character is proving to be that which is evil. I got some beach front in AZ to sell ya if you think all White's are somehow secretly racist IM2. They aren't............

People like IM2 are actually running a scam on black folks by making those folks think that it's the white folks behind it all, when in fact the facts are proving otherwise in the situations.

Many black folks are waking up, and it took Trump being charged and attacked to finally realize the scam being run by the Democrat's in order to secure power for themselves above and beyond any issue's truly being looked at in the right ways or being corrected as they should be in the "RIGHT WAYs".
What a huge crock of shit

Forum List

Back