Byron Donalds Lies | LBJ's War On Poverty Defeated Jim Crow And Still Helps Black Families

I don't insist that, but that is not racism. Stop inventiing definitions of racism. There is only 1, and you have not seen me say one time that blacks are superior to whites.

And stop taking about 3 sports. Those sports pick players based on head to head competition. The best player gets the job. That doesn't happen in other businesses. it doesn't happen in the front offices of those 3 sports. I notice not of you right wingers bring up hockey, tennis or golf; and until you can, don't bring up sports in these arguments.

Blacks blame current whites because current white people practice current racism. Repeating over and over again that racism is a thing of the past while we see racism from whites in this forum daily, doesn't work. So let me say this, whites feelings about unity are not the only ones, this nation is divided because of white racism, not because people of color call it out. You want unity? End your racism.

I don't dismiss race as a factor because it is a factor for everyone who is not white. So if you can't hande that, I really don't care.

The day of reckoning is coming for white racists. And the punishment will be delivered by a higher power than we have. The people around me respect me because they think like me. The thing you must remember is that the lord has told us not to fear the man who can take your life, but fear the one who can send your soul to hell. No human is capable of sending my soul to hell, so I have NOTHING to fear. So I suggest that you don't try threatening me again.

You rant because I refuse to accept the idiocy spoken by Byron Donalds as if it's some truth about black people. It is not and Donalds should have never said it. And to call me a racist because I don't agree with another back person is evidence that the only reason you are here doing this is because YOU are a racist and YOU believe the same dumb bs that Donalds spoke.
school choice is the newest plantation controller. dems love the blacks on their plantations still today!!

Once again you do not know anything about black people. You have very little idea who is black and who is white or asian or anything else, Unless someone puts it in their profile or states what color they are in their post. Most people here do not do either of those.

You are assuming what race someone is and doing so in ignorance. Disagreeing with your racist lies and idiiotic claims makes one intelligent it does not make one a white person

Most people of any race or color disagree with your racist views and have seen you proven wrong time and again as you were in this fucking thread.
IM always playing the race card because he has no actual thoughts.

demofks are truly evil huh?
Southern racists (in fact all racists) regardless of party are evil

Now go back through the thread and read how Republicans drove blacks out of the GOP

Southern racists (in fact all racists) regardless of party are evil

Now go back through the thread and read how Republicans drove blacks out of the GOP
well it was only the demofks. You do know Abraham Lincoln was republican and freed them? Interesting how fking stupid you really are.

“The dominant group [whites] control the construction of reality through the production of ideologies or “knowledge” that circulate throughout society where they inform social norms, organizational practices, bureaucratic procedures, and common-sense knowledge. In this way, the interests of the oppressors are presented as reflecting everyone’s best interests, thereby getting oppressed groups to accept the dominant group’s interests as their own and minimize conflict.” -Dr. Karen Pyke

Internalized racism is a behavior exhibited in right-wing blacks like Byron Donalds. He sees what he is doing as a way to gain power and prestige. He wants to parlay this attention from Trump into a presidential run in 2028. Donald is in a position to make fundamental changes needed to erase white racism from this system. Instead we get more foolishness..

Seems that right wingers have forgotten about the sexual revolution. So for those who have chosen to repeat the lie about The Great Society, this lawyer brings receipts to the table that shows you that not only did the Great Society not destroy black famliies, it heped blacks in general.

Ike defeated Jim Crow

Ike send in 82nd Airborne to desegregate democrat schools

Ike passed the first Civil Rights Bill

LBJ replaced the black male head of household with a government check

LBJ said the word ****** more than a Sunday Pastor says Jesus

No wonder you love LBJ and hate Ike

I don't insist that, but that is not racism. Stop inventiing definitions of racism. There is only 1, and you have not seen me say one time that blacks are superior to whites.

And stop taking about 3 sports. Those sports pick players based on head to head competition. The best player gets the job. That doesn't happen in other businesses. it doesn't happen in the front offices of those 3 sports. I notice not of you right wingers bring up hockey, tennis or golf; and until you can, don't bring up sports in these arguments.

Blacks blame current whites because current white people practice current racism. Repeating over and over again that racism is a thing of the past while we see racism from whites in this forum daily, doesn't work. So let me say this, whites feelings about unity are not the only ones, this nation is divided because of white racism, not because people of color call it out. You want unity? End your racism.

I don't dismiss race as a factor because it is a factor for everyone who is not white. So if you can't hande that, I really don't care.

The day of reckoning is coming for white racists. And the punishment will be delivered by a higher power than we have. The people around me respect me because they think like me. The thing you must remember is that the lord has told us not to fear the man who can take your life, but fear the one who can send your soul to hell. No human is capable of sending my soul to hell, so I have NOTHING to fear. So I suggest that you don't try threatening me again.

You rant because I refuse to accept the idiocy spoken by Byron Donalds as if it's some truth about black people. It is not and Donalds should have never said it. And to call me a racist because I don't agree with another back person is evidence that the only reason you are here doing this is because YOU are a racist and YOU believe the same dumb bs that Donalds spoke.

Sorry, I respect you, but see by what you post, you ARE a PHONY!

IM, you are one minded, and that is that someone is trying to screw you, and you put that forth as evidence.

Are you a LAWYER? If not, you should become one. All you do is whine, and bitch. Put your arrogance, where your mouth is!

I have absolutely ZERO problem with you questioning what is going on. For any of us to do so, would be well...............seen as racist!

But hey dude------------->you want to make people segregate by the color of their skin.

And why is obvious------------->because if you can NOT get people to buy into your nonsense, then Democrats are going to lose!

YOU are more into Democrats, then you are about protecting yourself. You actually believe the Left is going to protect you, lol.

Hey dude, just jump on the SQUADS train! Is AOC hot? If you say no, then explain why you would throw your country under the bus!!

This, we all have to hear! Put up, or SHUT up!

So you think that for black folks to gain it follows that white folks have to lose?

There’s your internalized racism
No, you’re making up your own narrative. What I was saying is that, since the 50s, black folks lives have improved quite a bit. That’s not to say it’s where it needs to be, but, 38% of the black population has come out of poverty.

In comparison, only 8% of white people have come up out of poverty.

I never said anything about white people having to lose for blacks to gain…that came out of your mind..not mine.

Last edited:
Sorry, I respect you, but see by what you post, you ARE a PHONY!

IM, you are one minded, and that is that someone is trying to screw you, and you put that forth as evidence.

Are you a LAWYER? If not, you should become one. All you do is whine, and bitch. Put your arrogance, where your mouth is!

I have absolutely ZERO problem with you questioning what is going on. For any of us to do so, would be well...............seen as racist!

But hey dude------------->you want to make people segregate by the color of their skin.

And why is obvious------------->because if you can NOT get people to buy into your nonsense, then Democrats are going to lose!

YOU are more into Democrats, then you are about protecting yourself. You actually believe the Left is going to protect you, lol.

Hey dude, just jump on the SQUADS train! Is AOC hot? If you say no, then explain why you would throw your country under the bus!!

This, we all have to hear! Put up, or SHUT up!
Facts support the things I have said. Nobody suppoets segregation but you. Your emotion filled responses don't erase the facts. Byron Donalds was wrong. And the only people defending his comments here are right wing whites. I won't be voting for a return to Jim Crow. I have nothing to prove to you. So move on.

No, you’re making up your own narrative. What I was saying is that, since the 50%, black folks lives have improved quite a bit. That’s not to say it’s where it needs to be, but, 38% of the black population has come out of poverty.

In comparison, only 8% of white people have come up out of poverty.

I never said anything about white people having to lose for blacks to gain…that came out of your mind..not mine.
The probem with what you say is that the majority of whites were doing well to begin with, while the majority of blacks were made to live in poverty. 55 percent of blacks were in poverty in 1960. That is a majority. 83 percent of whites did not live in poverty in 1960. You do not take this into account.

Forum List

Back