Least we forget, March 1933: The Enabling Act becomes law in Germany

Oh Marty, Trump is as dumb as a stump. Bannon, a Leninist, played him like a fiddle.

Bannon can think all he wants to, it's why he and Trump had a falling out. Trump wants restoration of the good parts of our system. That's why so many people back him.

Progressives want to upend the system, but in a lefty way, so you obviously approve.

Bannon can think all he wants to, it's why he and Trump had a falling out. Trump wants restoration of the good parts of our system. That's why so many people back him.

Progressives want to upend the system, but in a lefty way, so you obviously approve.

What a stupid lie.

Trump called for suspending the Constitution. He also said he didn't take an oath to uphold the Constitution. That's the way Bannon thinks too. Not me. I'm a big supporter of the Constitution and rule of law.

What a stupid lie.

Trump called for suspending the Constitution. He also said he didn't take an oath to uphold the Constitution. That's the way Bannon thinks too. Not me. I'm a big supporter of the Constitution and rule of law.

Bullshit.

What a stupid lie.

The Xiden admin tried to upend the Constitution when they went after a political rival.....thankfully, the Courts haven't been corrupted by the Demafacist and the rule of law got in the way

What a stupid lie.

The incredible thing is that he has said and posted so many truly disturbing things over the years that there's simply no way to keep up.

I had pretty much forgotten about this. Keeping up is like trying to catch raindrops in a fuckin' hurricane.

7STpEMJ.png

The incredible thing is that he has said and posted so many truly disturbing things over the years that there's simply no way to keep up.

I had pretty much forgot about this. Keeping up is like trying to catch raindrops in a fuckin' hurricane.

7STpEMJ.png

Trump will say anything. He's totally immoral.

I had pretty much forgotten about this. Keeping up is like trying to catch raindrops in a fuckin' hurricane.

7STpEMJ.png

Trump is really disgusting.

Trump is really disgusting.

Trump is afflicted with a form of Logorrhea ----the neurologic
basis of the disorder is obscure and not necessarily a moral
defect. You are disgusting, morally

A one party country? Are you kidding?
That's exactly what you loons are working on. The demofascists in control, and a docile repub party trotted out to give the illusion of choice.

You fool no one.

You can't call it a lie, because it hasn't been proven to be false. Especially at the time in question.

I still don't believe the election was 100% on the up and up.

He only asked questions, and in the end Biden took office at the correct time.

Forum List

Back