Zone1 the cork in the bottle

is impossible to create Nuclear Weapons and not use any nation that has them will eventually use them, if the genie’s out of the bottle, many regret

The mind of old
1720217751964.png

The Russian President is the mind of the KGP for he is from the old school, as time passed for him, the reason still retains his childhood memories, and when memories are lost, which I call ashes the mind

In age these memories; resurface because if the man cannot change with time, he will remain in old memories, and have flashback memories, in anything he says. I wish I could go back and live those days. The Russian President's mind now lives those days, because he is always KGB he didn’t learn or cannot change with the times.

If the world isolates him, his mind increases where, only to bring back those days, for many of his friends have passed on.

He had already removed the balance of his Second Cabinet and questioned his intelligence officer. The Russian President challenges NATO, through Ukraine, and the world is watching Ukraine as our David over the Goliath, and this Goliath will not easily give up his head so easily. If Cooler's heads do not prevail, what started can turn into World war
1720217831909.png

Pharaoh made that mistake
Orign Komitet Gosudarstvennoy Bezopasnosti

As of 2022, the Federation of American Scientists estimates that Russia possesses 5,977 nuclear weapons, while the United States has 5,428; Russia and the U.S. each have about 1,600 active deployed strategic nuclear warheads.

1720217910827.png

KGB, Russian in full Komitet Gosudarstvennoy Bezopasnosti, English Committee for State Security, foreign intelligence and domestic security agency of the Soviet Union.

KGB
The KGB's main successors are the FSB (Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation) and the SVR (Foreign Intelligence Service).

Military Intelligence
The name "MI6" (meaning Military Intelligence, Section 6) originated as a convenient label during the Second World War, when SIS was known by many names. It is still commonly used today.

The Secret Intelligence Service
The Secret Intelligence Service, often known as MI6, collects Britain's foreign intelligence. It provides the government with a global covert capability to promote and defend the national security and economic well-being of the country. SIS works with the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office.

Russian military hardware is aging and they are from 1936 to 1940 into the 60s

Their weapons are not compared with United States technology

Russian military hardware runs in analog, not digital, and U.S. military hardware also in high definition.

As I saw them going into Ukraine, their vehicles ran out of gas, U.S. use JP-8 fuel

The Russian vehicles use ChT12N360 (A-85-3A) diesel fuel

Some of their missiles did not explode impact; these are called the Iskander missile system.

They do not use their long-range radar like the U.S. has AWACS, air defense

U.S. has E-2C Hawkeye long-range radar

I did not see them have night vision goggles, on a battlefield

They could not identify the enemy, Ukraine's uniforms are the same as the USSR

The U.S. analyzes their strategies for tactical military hardware

Their military hardware cannot match U.S. Hi-Tech warfare

U.S. well uses military hardware, many types of vehicles equipped all kinds of missile systems, and their long-range radar.

Air power will overwhelm, and the very last thing the U.S. after it overwhelms them is the Army or U.S. Marines Special Forces.

U.S. overwhelm the Iraq Publican Guard code name Desert Storm

Just observing Ukraine's Invasion by Russian soldiers, cannot even overwhelm their Ukrainian citizens, their spirit is strong. They show their humanity and resilience to the world.

Forum List

Back