Americans have begun to fly their American flags upside down

The question is bait for uninteresting, unproductive conversation. You got nuthin'.

Actually I named 3 FACTS, I know you commies don't do well with those.

adb03c8de911a7d71c40327ec20396de

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (KGET) — This Fourth of July, American flags were intentionally flown upside down at Polo Park in the northwest side of Bakersfield.

An upside down flag is traditionally a sign of distress; and more recently, a display of the belief the 2020 presidential election was stolen.

Following former President Donald Trump’s felony conviction, supporters also displayed upside-down flags online.

Excessive heat, national drama doesn’t keep celebrants away from Westchester’s annual July 4 parade

Organizers said out of respect, they’re flying their tallest flag in the upright position. But after all, an inverted flag is often considered a form of far-right protest.

“Is there a right way?” asked KNZR conservative radio host Terry Maxwell. “There’s only a way, and the only way that you get people to understand and take notice is to do something out of the ordinary. This is out of the ordinary.”

And here I thought those in California were all democrats who were in love with Biden

Go figure.

You're not Americans.

Sure. :dunno: Does that work for you?

Wait. What? You are saying that I can't figure it out on my own without watching Fox News.

That does not work for me.

The only News stations I have lately are NBC, CBS, ABC, Reuters, Sky News, Newsmax II, PBS, NPR, right-wing hate radio and whatever I can find on youface cause I refuse to pay for TV. I pay for the interweb. I haven't seen PMSNBC, CNN, Fox News for months and I think I ain't missing Jack $h!t. I'm still up to date. I don't see anyone at this dog and pony show of a site refuting/rebuking one of my posts.

You're not Americans.

Isn't flying a Flag upside down just a form of protest? Instead of stopping traffic on a bridge, gluing yourself to a wonderful piece of art, turning over cop cars or setting a court on fire who the fu(k's life does hanging a Flag upside down bother?

I thought you liberals were all about "peaceful" protest?

How do, Mr./Mrs./Miss. who the fu(k knows or cares? I'm Marchimedes. Know and again I find a fu(k I immediately hate. Suddenly it's your turn. To reply...

then you can't even describe the problem you think needs solving. Describing the problem is always the first step. What is it you think trump supporters do? Just because we like him? come on man!!! how weak of an argument is that. The other piece is you don't do facts, provide some facts. truths. something fence mender.
I've been describing it for eight years. Clearly. Simply. Consistently. Patiently. Over and over. As I said, I can't make you understand.

And regardless, if I tried yet again, we both know you'd just dismiss the whole thing and return to the personal attacks. Boring, but it's the MAGA way.

So please play with someone else.

Last edited:
There are people who think they're living under "tyranny" because that's what they're told by the voices they trust.

This country needs less caffeine and more collaboration.

You can't call half the nation a cult and then collaborate with them, you absolute unhinged dunderhead

I've been describing it for eight years. Clearly. Over and over. As I said, I can't make you understand.

And then, if I tried, we both know you'd just dismiss the whole thing and return to the personal attacks. Boring, but it's the MAGA way.

So please play with someone else.

Your millionth and something post about how much better you are than everybody.

Yes we know Mac, we know.

adb03c8de911a7d71c40327ec20396de

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (KGET) — This Fourth of July, American flags were intentionally flown upside down at Polo Park in the northwest side of Bakersfield.

An upside down flag is traditionally a sign of distress; and more recently, a display of the belief the 2020 presidential election was stolen.

Following former President Donald Trump’s felony conviction, supporters also displayed upside-down flags online.

Excessive heat, national drama doesn’t keep celebrants away from Westchester’s annual July 4 parade

Organizers said out of respect, they’re flying their tallest flag in the upright position. But after all, an inverted flag is often considered a form of far-right protest.

“Is there a right way?” asked KNZR conservative radio host Terry Maxwell. “There’s only a way, and the only way that you get people to understand and take notice is to do something out of the ordinary. This is out of the ordinary.”

And here I thought those in California were all democrats who were in love with Biden

Go figure.
White supremacists

There are people who think they're living under "tyranny" because that's what they're told by the voices they trust.

This country needs less caffeine and more collaboration.
there are some very vicious people in the left in media and politics who will have no problem influencing people to be fired from their job for criticizing the left policies that are pro blm. And they often do this by calling them a racist and demand that their company takes action.

It’s not a matter of “both sides do bad things”

by far and wide The radical left has posed a violent threat to this country with their riots in 2020 …and their insane ideology for example adult men peeing on each other at leftist pride events with children present.

Other Americans are not your enemies. You may think they are, but they just have different perspectives.
People who believe that homeless whites are privileged are a problem , folks who believe it’s OK to riot when a police officer shoots somebody whether they think it’s justified or not ….are a problem

People who believe it’s OK for men to pee on each other or give oral sex to each other at a pride event with children present…. are a problem for America.

Again, I believe you’re one of those people who says “both sides do bad things”. Sure it’s true but by far and wide today’s left wing is a much bigger problem for the country.

Again, I believe you’re one of those people who says “both sides do bad things”. Sure it’s true but by far and wide today’s left wing is a much bigger problem for the country.
Both ends of our political spectrum have plenty of housecleaning to do. And both ends refuse to do it. They'd rather just point the finger at the other.

Clean your own house first.

I'm not holding my breath.

Forum List

Back