Upside-down US flag flew at home of Justice Samuel Alito after 2020 election

They are entitled to an opinion. The fraud was more than obvious. Who wins every swing state after 3 in the morning?

It's not an opinion, the firm that was hired by Trump came out and clearly stated there was no fraud. Can you not read? Gotta trust Trump on this one.

Except there was no story, only fairytales made up by a petulant fat orange man child with bad hair. What dangerous to democracy is trying to overturn a legitimate election because you cannot accept losing and then enciting a riot at the capitol building afterwards. These are the things dangerous to democracy, not made up fairytales about election fraud.
You just confirmed that you are a total idiot. Legitimate? You can't be serious.

I can read and I can disagree. And Trump apparently does not agree either.

What's to disagree with? Trump disproved himself! He's the one who made up the lie to begin with, so of course he's not going to agree. That's why he hired TWO firms, and both contradicted him, and we both know Trump only hires the best people. lmao.

What's to disagree with? Trump disproved himself! He's the one who made up the lie to begin with, so of course he's not going to agree. That's why he hired TWO firms, and both contradicted him, and we both know Trump only hires the best people. lmao.
Haven't you got the message? That bullshit does not change my mind and it did not change Trump's. Are you trying to say Trump does not think the election was stolen? If you are you are a special kind of stupid.

So it turns out the WaPo knew at the time that the American flag was flying upside down at the Virginia home of Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito in January 2021 – but decided it wasn’t worth reporting. The reporter and a key editor have since left the paper for unrelated reasons.

I’ll leave the media criticism on this to others because I think it’s more important for what it says about Alito and his wife: They were confronted by a WaPo reporter about this at their home, she freaked out about it in the presence of the reporter, and despite all of that another protest flag was flying at their New Jersey beach home as recently as last summer, more than two years after the run-in with the reporter.

But sure, blame your wife.

And people complain about me flying my stars and bars on memorial day while I'm cooking REAL MEAT on my grill. We've turned into a nation of manpussys. I weep.

And people complain about me flying my stars and bars on memorial day while I'm cooking REAL MEAT on my grill. We've turned into a nation of manpussys. I weep.
That would be vagina compromised individuals. Shame on you. :p

If this is true, then the Justice lied to the American people, and has squandered the trust placed in him.

This thread was already posted. Was there ever a proven connection to J6? Alitos wife said it was over a dispute with the neighbors.

Look how dangerous the libs are that a judge would be distressed over them winning or errr stealing a presidential election...

Forum List

Back