Raskin goes after Alito and Thomas

Reminds me of that dweeb dentist councilman on Parks and Rec who ordered a hearing against his opponent and began with” Lets get this witch hunt started”

I've noticed you accuse others of "not comprehending" your posts quite often.

You may want to consider the idea that it is you who articulates his thoughts poorly.
If that was the case, the people here who are not trolling would have as much problem reading them accurately as you do. They don't.

Uh huh. Whatever you have to tell yourself.
I don't have to tell myself anything. Anybody capable of actually comprehending what members are posting don't make the gross mischaracterizations and errors of content that the trolls make. That's all. And it's not hard to spot a trolling comment that obviously doesn't have a clue what they are actually responding to.

The FEC has no aurhority over the NY Attorney General's Office.
It's a moot point whether the FEC declined to pursue it.
Doesn't even matter at all.
Your propagandists have been misleading you.

Poor little commie, NY has no authority to enforce federal law.

Raskin is quite the intellectual. Personally, I wish we had a few more like him in the legislative branch of government. Earlier, we did have faux intellects like Newt Gingrich in the House, but we know how that all ended (resigning in disgrace).

Raskin is a radical commie, just like his daddy. He has zero respect and reverence for the Constitution. Otherwise he would be filing articles of impeachment against xiden himself.

There are so many idiotic things wrong, here. Embarrassing.
1717203514477.png

But them thar SCOTUS MAGA extremists need rounded up, hog tied, and impeached Merchan style, or our democracy ends tomorra!!

Poor little commie, NY has no authority to enforce federal law.

You are drinking too much cult Kool-aid.
Election interference, which is a federal crime, is not what he was charged and convicted of.
He was charged with 34 counts of falsification of business records for the purpose of concealing a crime.
That crime was election interference.
But he has never been tried and convicted of election interference at the federal level, you say.
Doesn't matter. The jury ruled that all of the evidence the prosecution presented, proved beyond a reasonable doubt that convicted felon Trump falsified business records in violation of New York State law in order to conceal damaging information from voters prior to the 2016 election and that this met the legal threshold for elevating the 34 bookkeeping misdemeanors to felonies.
End of story.
Full stop.

View attachment 955174

But them thar SCOTUS MAGA extremists need rounded up, hog tied, and impeached Merchan style, or our democracy ends tomorra!!
MAGA people who need to get a life.png

We're melting! Melting! Oh, what a world, what a world! Who would have thought a good little jury in NYC could destroy our Leader's beautiful wickedness!

Last edited:
You are drinking too much cult Kool-aid.
Election interference, which is a federal crime, is not what he was charged and convicted of.
He was charged with 34 counts of falsification of business records for the purpose of concealing a crime.
That crime was election interference.
But he has never been tried and convicted of election interference at the federal level, you say.
Doesn't matter. The jury ruled that all of the evidence the prosecution presented, proved beyond a reasonable doubt that convicted felon Trump falsified business records in violation of New York State law in order to conceal damaging information from voters prior to the 2016 election and that this met the legal threshold for elevating the 34 bookkeeping misdemeanors to felonies.
End of story.
Full stop.

All I can say is it's nice you can act like a total ass now, it won't last though. Any competent applet court will put the convictions in the crapper. And I'd bet money on that, which I don't often do.

All I can say is it's nice you can act like a total ass now, it won't last though. Any competent applet court will put the convictions in the crapper. And I'd bet money on that, which I don't often do.

You'd better dust off that crystal ball of yours OKTejas.
All your predictions about "what's gonna happen with Trump" have been off base since 2020.
Your Trump predictions suck.
His appeal results won't be any different.
Besides, we're probably looking at a couple years before that process plays itself completely out.
In the meantime he is a convicted felon.
He has zero credibility.
Nothing he says can even be trusted....nor does it even matter because....oh yeah, did I mention he's a CONVICTED FELON????
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

You'd better dust off that crystal ball of yours OKTejas.
All your predictions about "what's gonna happen with Trump" have been off base since 2020.
Your Trump predictions suck.
His appeal results won't be any different.
Besides, we're probably looking at a couple years before that process plays itself completely out.
In the meantime he is a convicted felon.
He has zero credibility.
Nothing he says can even be trusted....nor does it even matter because....oh yeah, did I mention he's a CONVICTED FELON????
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Why do you insist on lying? I originally said a trial in NY would be biased and Trump was screwed. Lately I've said that the chances between conviction and a hung jury were 50/50. So exactly what did I get wrong? And remember, Thomas and Alito will be sitting on the court if the appeals get that far. LMAO

The Republican mob tried to overturn a lawful election and have Trump installed as President
Now we know that the election wasn't lawful. It is part of a continuing course of conduct to end the Republic and enforce one party tyranny.

Now we know that the election wasn't lawful. It is part of a continuing course of conduct to end the Republic and enforce one party tyranny.
Actually 50 states certified the results
As did Congress and Trumps Vice President

The only one who didn’t was the Crybaby Loser

Forum List

Back