Alito is right about Godliness

He also has realized compromising with the other side won't work. Good thing he doesn't have to run for re-election, liberal Democrats would do anything to get him out of there. Now he needs to get to work with Barrett and Kavanaugh and save America.

---He Agrees US Should Be ‘Place Of Godliness’---

what-republican-justice-alito-is-thinking-when-he-declares-v0-uavu6jm1jc6d1.png

Think about this folks

Trumpers LOVE the idea of a Supreme Court that rules based on religious grounds

That’s not law folks

Moral, not religious. After all, aren't laws the mechanism society uses to impose it's morality on the masses?

He also has realized compromising with the other side won't work. Good thing he doesn't have to run for re-election, liberal Democrats would do anything to get him out of there. Now he needs to get to work with Barrett and Kavanaugh and save America.

---He Agrees US Should Be ‘Place Of Godliness’---

I will pray for you.

Where in the Constitution did the founders put that clause? I can't find where they supported any religion in our founding document. Shouldn't a clause making that claim be required in our founding document?

Did Jesus ever preach about the Godliness of seeking retribution. Isn't seeking retribution the purview of the Devil? Isn't lying the purview of the Devil as well.

I can't find where they supported any religion in our founding document.
How about how they expressed the date when it was signed?

done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth day of September in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven and of the Independence of the United States of America the Twelfth. In witness whereof We have hereunto subscribed our Names,

Exactly who was the "Lord" they were referring to? I only know of one.

Where in the Constitution did the founders put that clause? I can't find where they supported any religion in our founding document. Shouldn't a clause making that claim be required in our founding document?

Did Jesus ever preach about the Godliness of seeking retribution. Isn't seeking retribution the purview of the Devil? Isn't lying the purview of the Devil as well.

Surely you know that every president has lied and has sought retribution.

How about how they expressed the date when it was signed?

done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth day of September in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven and of the Independence of the United States of America the Twelfth. In witness whereof We have hereunto subscribed our Names,

Exactly who was the "Lord" they were referring to? I only know of one.

It is the only place a reference to a Lord is found in our Constitution. A common European reference to a place holder in time. Nothing to do with the functions of Government, the purpose of Government, or the natural rights and freedoms we have a citizens. "We the People, not We the People and our Lord.......

It is the only place a reference to a Lord is found in our Constitution. A common European reference to a place holder in time. Nothing to do with the functions of Government, the purpose of Government, or the natural rights and freedoms we have a citizens. "We the People, not We the People and our Lord.......

"Our", is an expression of ownership. They could have easily chosen a different way to date the document. And then there's the first amendment, which was the result of their experience with the Crown.

Forum List

Back