Alito Audio Surprise -- Secret Recording

I'm not surprised. People have opinions and biases.
To me, the disturbing part of the recording is "one side is going to win". That's the attitude that is killing us, and feeding into the worst impulses of the more dangerous and destructive elements.

I'd think a Supreme Court judge would believe in cooperation, the kind of collaboration that created our Constitution, but I fucking keep overestimating people.

To me, the disturbing part of the recording is "one side is going to win". That's the attitude that is killing us, and feeding into the worst impulses of the more dangerous and destructive elements.

I'd think a Supreme Court judge would believe in cooperation, the kind of collaboration that created our Constitution, but I fucking keep overestimating people.

It's you, Mac. It's you.

It's just an arrow in the quiver, like "rigged election" or "pedophile" or "plandemic", that doesn't need to actually be proven. It just needs to SOUND bad.

Keep the shitstorm flying, keep the rubes raging. And tithing. And voting.

And they believe it. Everyone is a corrupt liar, but them.

A true group pathology. The world has seen it before.

Progs must want him replaced with one of their own before the election.

Sadly, when one side has gone so far as not being able to define what a woman is, cooperation isn’t going to happen anymore

I know you don't realize this, but nutters on both ends believe some stupid things.

That's why they'll most likely never be a part of any healing process. They'll have to be worked around.

Enjoy.
Oh sure I get that, it’s just one side is run by nutters and puts people that can’t define what a woman is in positions of power.

Justice Alito was just highlighting the reality of trying to compromise with someone like that.

Wow, just wow.

The wife of Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito said that she wants to get back at people who raised a controversy after she and the justice were criticized last month for flying politically affiliated flags at their homes.

“You come after me, I’m gonna give it back to you,” Martha-Ann Alito said in the recording of a private conversation at the Supreme Court Historical Society’s annual dinner on June 3.

https://thehill.com/regulation/cour...ws-revenge-flag-controversy-secret-recording/

I'm not surprised. People have opinions and biases.

And I didn't see this in Politics, Current Events, Media forums.

I don't like the 'secret' recording stuff where a "filmmaker" lies about who they are and baits people into discussions they intend to twist, spin and rinse, wash again ...

"The remarks were recorded by progressive filmmaker Lauren Windsor, who attended the event as a member of the society under her real name, though she posed as a conservative to elicit answers from the justices."

"Posing as a conservative, Windsor told Alito that she couldn’t see herself getting along with liberals “in the way that needs to happen for the polarization to end,” adding that the court should be about “winning.”

I think you’re probably right,” he said. “On one side or the other — one side or the other is going to win. I don’t know. I mean, there can be a way of working — a way of living together peacefully, but it’s difficult, you know, because there are differences on fundamental things that really can’t be compromised. They really can’t be compromised. So it’s not like you are going to split the difference.”

He later agreed with her sentiment that people must fight to “return our country to a place of godliness
.”"

No surprise here. Much ado about nothing.

what is fake Doc7505 ???

I was hoping he would finally explain to you and the left-wing justices what a woman is. Oh, well...

lol

Forum List

Back