If Democrats run Kamala Harris, there is no way Trump can become President.

Mike, this is a political career killer if you do this,” Mr. Trump told Mr. Pence by phone on the morning of Jan. 6, 2021,
I guess I am more content as I age because the young are going to have to makes choices the German people made in the late 1920's and early 1930's. And that will define them forever as it defines the Germans from that era. Unfortunately for the Germans and the current young here in America, it was forced on them from politics. Foreign interference destroyed Germany after WW1 and it is destroying us now. We are a progress moving into darkness.

I guess I am more content as I age because the young are going to have to makes choices the German people made in the late 1920's and early 1930's. And that will define them forever as it defines the Germans from that era. Unfortunately for the Germans and the current young here in America, it was forced on them from politics. Foreign interference destroyed Germany after WW1 and it is destroying us now. We are a progress moving into darkness.

Who exactly? What foreign interference are you talking about?

Who exactly? What foreign interference are you talking about?
The Euro globalist contingent and we have our members here. They are a reason there is a Euro Union as they cons9lidate more massive power and installed their lackeys in key positions of power in different nations. Some of the nations have rebelled a little or more. They have made sure our nation has gotten rid of much of our production abilities as to weaken us and to strengthen other nations. Mor and more of us are collecting checks and benefits of some type whether private or public and the costs are extreme. And any downturn will affect most of this. We were sold on the "service" economy and the massive salaries people would make. Depending the field, you are in depends on how much you make. And many are not making a lot. Hence Trump's idea to stop taxing tips as the prices of everything rise with the bidenflation.

Get with the program Skippy

On Jan 6 2025, Biden will still be President and Harris his Vice President

Harris would get to decide whether she accepts the Electoral Votes of states she finds “suspicious”
I suspect Florida, Texas, Ohio will look tainted
1721653605832.png

Forum List

Back