Kamala Harris Can Win Overwhelmingly Against Trump

I don’t see the appeal of Michelle Obama at all. She never held office, never really built anything, and accomplished little if anything. Add to that that she’s even MORE of a resentful, anti-white racist than her husband, who went her entire life being ashamed of her country, and wrote a college thesis showing such bitterness to whites that it had to be hidden from voters, and yeeks….she has nothing to run on other than “I’m a female black, and I’m not Trump.”

It is sad, but that's where we've gotten.

Politics is to professional and the money is crazy.

If Trump does not implode between now and November I don't see a path for Harris to win the election.

But, Trump is Trump.
He's doing a fine job of cooling his jets and letting the dems implode. ;)

Debbie Dingle (D-MI 6) even said as much on CNN this morning when one of the other dem commentators asked where was Trump over the days past the debate.

She even scoffed at the question and the line she used was "with the dem's circular firing squad going on why should Trump say anything?"

You better get your shit straight or Trump is gonna flame your ass.

It is sad, but that's where we've gotten.

Politics is to professional and the money is crazy.
Remember….the $250 million war chest can only go to Kamala. I just don’t see how they can skip over her.

The Dems put themselves in this position by 1) orchestrating demented Biden’s win in the first place, 2) going with “Idiot Female Black Nobody Wanted” as VP, and 3) not allowing others to primary Biden.

If they had picked a VP by merit and qualifications rather than female blackness OR allowed a viable candidate to enter the primary, they might have had a halfway decent vp to take the reins OR the second-up in the primary to move to first place.

They built their own grave, and to that I say….

YAY!!!!

Remember….the $250 million war chest can only go to Kamala. I just don’t see how they can skip over her.

The Dems put themselves in this position by 1) orchestrating demented Biden’s win in the first place, 2) going with “Idiot Female Black Nobody Wanted” as VP, and 3) not allowing others to primary Biden.

If they had picked a VP by merit and qualifications rather than female blackness OR allowed a viable candidate to enter the primary, they might have had a halfway decent vp to take the reins OR the second-up in the primary to move to first place.

They built their own grave, and to that I say….

YAY!!!!

If it's considered official business Biden can now give it to whoever he wants.

I don’t see the appeal of Michelle Obama at all. She never held office, never really built anything, and accomplished little if anything. Add to that that she’s even MORE of a resentful, anti-white racist than her husband, who went her entire life being ashamed of her country, and wrote a college thesis showing such bitterness to whites that it had to be hidden from voters, and yeeks….she has nothing to run on other than “I’m a female black, and I’m not Trump.”
Well, she did usher in healthy school lunch choices, which students then threw in the trash. So, she has done that.

I wonder who is kicking themselves for putting her in that spot ?

100% agree.

Honorable Joe Biden....what a lie.

Well, she did usher in healthy school lunch choices, which students then threw in the trash. So, she has done that.
2358F79700000578-2843534-image-32_1416542852130.jpg

OIP.Xl5LZTpYyQSt0YKDYrY7KAHaEK

school-lunch-Obama-kids-e1401305823470.jpg

That's not up to you is it?

What are you going to do about it?

Don't need to do anything. Those who know have spoken.

Others could get it, but it's a limited group and none of them would ever be considered.

Harris is the only one who makes sense in that regard (even though she makes no sense most of the time).

That's not up to you is it?

What are you going to do about it?
You don’t have to get snippy about it just because you’re in a panic. The fact is that general election funds will go only to Harris if Biden drops out. Otherwise, the money is refunded to donors.

Don't need to do anything. Those who know have spoken.

Others could get it, but it's a limited group and none of them would ever be considered.

Harris is the only one who makes sense in that regard (even though she makes no sense most of the time).
I hope its biden-harris

Dont change a thing

Forum List

Back