If the Democrat DEI program is so wonderful and necessary, why is there nobody actually hired under DEI?

Right because it's..... discrimination that Is the cause of white men being the innovators of 95% of modern society and advances....
Discrimination is why things like....
Airplanes
Electricity
Rockets
Computers

Exist... but hey DEI brought us peanut butter.
Yes, exactly. That isn't a wild concept to learned individuals. But you geniuses go ahead and tell 50% of the electorate (women) that the reason they've been socially and economically inferior to men this entire time is because that's what their physiology merits, not because of laws preventing them from going to school or even having a bank account or anything..... Brilliant argument guy. Bravo! :lol:

Yes, exactly. That isn't a wild concept to learned individuals. But you geniuses go ahead and tell 50% of the electorate (women) that the reason they've been socially and economically inferior to men this entire time is because that's what their physiology merits, not because of laws preventing them from going to school or even having a bank account or anything..... Brilliant argument guy. Bravo! :lol:
Clearly sarcasm,
Innovation drives society and creates power....
Power creates money and control.

I support a merit based society, handouts and catering to the less qualified drives stagnation and less advancement...

Education doesn't equate to Inteligence many of the greatest innovators and minds had no formal education, in fact an overly formal education system also creats a stagnated society as it creates a rigid belief system based on current "facts" which in turn leads to less out of the box thinking, herd mentality bullshit.

Clearly sarcasm,
Innovation drives society and creates power....
Power creates money and control.

I support a merit based society, handouts and catering to the less qualified drives stagnation and less advancement...

Education doesn't equate to Inteligence many of the greatest innovators and minds had no formal education, in fact an overly formal education system also creats a stagnated society as it creates a rigid belief system based on current "facts" which in turn leads to less out of the box thinking, herd mentality bullshit.
You still need to be able to participate freely in society in order to do those things and facts are women and minorities were legally prevented from freely participating equally in society. That's a fact. White men don't dominate nexuses of financial and political power because of merit but because they forcefully kept others from equally competing. Pretending as if this wasn't the case isn't going to do your argument any good or confuse women to the fact that you're calling them biologically inferior. That's 50% of the electorate you moron. Of course I was being sarcastic. It's a shit political strategy and I hope you Clowns continue with it. :lol:

Last edited:
People like you you illiterate fucking moron. You don't know how to read and you suck at comprehension and you're here complaining about DEI? :dunno: :lol:
You included me, so back up your bullshit or you have admitted you are a lying sack ofbvermin shit.

GO!

Forum List

Back