Kamala Harris Can Win Overwhelmingly Against Trump

Remember….the $250 million war chest can only go to Kamala. I just don’t see how they can skip over her.

The Dems put themselves in this position by 1) orchestrating demented Biden’s win in the first place, 2) going with “Idiot Female Black Nobody Wanted” as VP, and 3) not allowing others to primary Biden.

If they had picked a VP by merit and qualifications rather than female blackness OR allowed a viable candidate to enter the primary, they might have had a halfway decent vp to take the reins OR the second-up in the primary to move to first place.

They built their own grave, and to that I say….

YAY!!!!
Maybe we should be OK with and accept DEI for the democrats.

I wonder who is kicking themselves for putting her in that spot ?

100% agree.

Honorable Joe Biden....what a lie.
I often think that Biden is lucid enough to realize that Kamala Harris cannot beat Trump so he believes he has to stay in and give it his all, even if he loses.

2358F79700000578-2843534-image-32_1416542852130.jpg

OIP.Xl5LZTpYyQSt0YKDYrY7KAHaEK

school-lunch-Obama-kids-e1401305823470.jpg
The trays look more edible than the other stuff does.

I hope its biden-harris

Dont change a thing
I think Trump is terrified that if he jumps into the fray Biden will be gone so he's trying hard to keep his mouth shut.

One thing I have noticed, which seems to have gotten by everyone, is a moment from the debate. Biden says something incoherent and Trump responds that he doesn't even know what Biden said and continues that he doesn't think Biden knows what he said either. Normally, if Trump said something like that they would all pile on Trump for saying it but not one democrat anywhere called out Trump for saying it. Not one.

Last edited:
The "BS we've been slinging" is what Democrats and the media are now calling out that Biden is incompetent. Sorry .. you need more propane for your gaslight buddy. Cheers!
All 5 dem congress critters and the failing fake news isn't the American voters.

While I will leave the presidents blank on my ballot, what has any vice president done while in office?
If they had kept Harris in isolation for the past 3 1/2 years should would have higher poll numbers today

Its her entire persona that gets her in trouble

She’s a fool

There are other democrats that I disagree with on the issues, but are nevertheless intellectually respectable

She isnt

Democrats are entering a civil war that will tear them apart by November. Jill Biden and Hunter Biden will drag Joe's decomposing corpse around. Actually, Jill might claim her right to run.. Racially obsessed Democrats will support the supremely unqualified,Kamala Harris who will be seen as just another unqualified black woman using race and gender as a substitute for intelligence and ability.

No, but to repeat her remark when asked that question, she never visited Europe, either.
Kamala is not used to a hostile or competent press giving her tough questions and calling out her lies.

She's used to being pampered by the press.

But if she is the nominee, I'm sure the press would be covering her ass and back to "pamper mode" sycophants like for Biden.

I don't know if she ever visited the border, do you?

the closest she came was about 200 miles, where pointed out the (Obama) fenced areas where they separated families and blamed Trump for them.

and, no, I didn't get that from Fox.

Kamala is not used to a hostile or competent press giving her tough questions and calling out her lies.

She's used to being pampered by the press.

But if she is the nominee, I'm sure the press would be covering her ass and back to "pamper mode" sycophants like for Biden.
She’s also used to being given positions due to being a female black, and never really having to put in the work.

I think the debate we will see in September will be between Harris and Trump, and he’ll run rings around her. Plus, since he already had a two-leftist moderator debate, he would be reasonable to have at least ONE conservator moderator at the next.

She’s also used to being given positions due to being a female black, and never really having to put in the work.

I think the debate we will see in September will be between Harris and Trump, and he’ll run rings around her. Plus, since he already had a two-leftist moderator debate, he would be reasonable to have at least ONE conservator moderator at the next.
If biden is still on the ticket I dont want to have a second debate

Forum List

Back