Judge Puts On Brakes In Trump Document Case

Doesn't need to be said. It's a fact in the US legal system.
"Although you must conclude unanimously that the defendant conspired to promote or prevent the election of any person to a public office by unlawful means, you need not be unanimous as to what those unlawful means were.

In determining whether the defendant conspired to promote or prevent the election of any person to a public office by unlawful means, you may consider the following unlawful means: (1) violations of the Federal Election Campaign Act otherwise known as FECA; (2) the falsification of other business records; or (3) violation of tax laws."

"Although you must conclude unanimously that the defendant conspired to promote or prevent the election of any person to a public office by unlawful means, you need not be unanimous as to what those unlawful means were.

In determining whether the defendant conspired to promote or prevent the election of any person to a public office by unlawful means, you may consider the following unlawful means: (1) violations of the Federal Election Campaign Act otherwise known as FECA; (2) the falsification of other business records; or (3) violation of tax laws."
I'm reasonably sure that "(2) the falsification of other business records;" had to be the one. The other two don't apply. We don't know.

But, I'd bet the farm that they were unanimous on number 2.

I'm reasonably sure that "(2) the falsification of other business records;" had to be the one. The other two don't apply. We don't know.

And you would want to face charges like that one day, right?

I thought you said he had 34 felony convictions.

Falsifying business records is a misdemeanor, which has expired, and it’s concerning one single issue.

And you would want to face charges like that one day, right?
I learned long ago that it's important to keep your name out of the legal system, best that you can.
I thought you said he had 34 felony convictions.

Falsifying business records is a misdemeanor, which has expired, and it’s concerning one single issue.
His 34 convictions are felonies. Spin that as you wish.

I learned long ago that it's important to keep your name out of the legal system, best that you can.

What was the felony? Falsifying business records is a misdemeanor.

The entire case was a sham to try to hurt Trump’s campaign. Too bad most Americans could see through it.

OK….you say he was convicted of 34 felonies? Name just three.

Now imagine how bad things would be if the court was a 6-3 liberal justice majority favoring Democrats...just remove the word 'justice'.
That’s exactly what they’re trying in ALL depts of Justice. They’ve corrupted main justice, the FBI, the CIA, and don’t get me started on the lower courts, and D.A’s…And everyone’s ok with it as long as it’s their team….

I think that’s a good idea. We’ve been swamped with almost 10 million illegals since Biden took over, and now Venezuela is dumping their prison population on us.

There should be an immediate halt to all immigration until this is under control.
Trump and his cult had their chance to do SOMETHING..........And blew it..........TWICE.
Teabaggers would rather WHINE, than DO............. ANYTHING.

How will he get immunity when he was already out of office when he had those documents packed up and moved?
Maybe the Presidential Records Act gave him an extension of sorts?
Or maybe he had a right to declassify them?
I'm sure Trump's lawyers know what to argue, point being the trial gets delayed past November.

Looks like the Supremes shoved the democrat's "Lawfare" up their collective asses.
We always knew Trumpers were falsely accusing Biden of lawfare, because you wanted to use it for yourself, and could justify it by the lying of claiming Biden and DNC were doing it and this... was fair retribution by Trump. :rolleyes:

TRUMP ALWAYS falsely accuses us, of what he plans on doing...it is his M/O.

We always knew Trumpers were falsely accusing Biden of lawfare, because you wanted to use it for yourself, and could justify it by the lying of claiming Biden and DNC were doing it and this... was fair retribution by Trump. :rolleyes:
TRUMP ALWAYS falsely accuses us, of what he plans on doing...it is his M/O.
So please give us a few examples of Trump's "Lawfare"?

1. Smith has two, the J6 and the classified documents cases
2. Letitia and Alvin's bullshit 34 count bookkeeping misdemeanor magically transformed to felonies
3. Fani's election interference bullshit

ALL of the democrat's "Lawfare" were coordinated by Biden's DOJ and the WH via "meetings"

So please give us a few examples of Trump's "Lawfare"?

1. Smith has two, the J6 and the classified documents cases
2. Letitia and Alvin's bullshit 34 count bookkeeping misdemeanor magically transformed to felonies
3. Fani's election interference bullshit

ALL of the democrat's "Lawfare" were coordinated by Biden's DOJ and the WH via "meetings"
Using the courts and this supreme court playing along with him to delay, delay delay, and then his Supreme court giving a newly found "presumptive" immunity for non constitution presidential actions, for which the constitution does not. That's lawfare kiddo!

Judge Aileen Cannon set a two-week briefing schedule for those arguments and paused three unrelated filing deadlines that were scheduled to take place during that period.

In a statement after the judge’s order, a spokesperson for Trump said, “Cannon has rightfully issued a stay and called for additional briefing on the application of the Supreme Court’s historic decision on Presidential Immunity” and called for the case to be “thrown out entirely.”

The corruption party continues their quest to destroy America.
True, corrupt Democrats and their lawfare are slowly destroying the very foundation of our country. Not sure what Judge Cannon has to do with that, but TDS requires no rhyme or reason.

Using the courts and this supreme court playing along with him to delay, delay delay, and then his Supreme court giving a newly found "presumptive" immunity for non constitution presidential actions, for which the constitution does not. That's lawfare kiddo!
Trump has no control of the USSC, so it is NOT Lawfare. The USSC is the LAW, fairly for BOTH sides.
Just because you don't appreciate the Constitutionality of the decisions doesn't mean they were "Lawfare"

Biden's "Lawfare" is using unconstitutional Kangaroo Courts to unjustly hang felonies on Trump knowing full well that the appeals courts will overturn them. Immunity needs to be for official duties, not personal duties, and the courts decide if the immunity applies or not. Immunity is NOT a get out of jail free card.

So Biden used LAWFARE.
Trump did NOT use LAWFARE.

All 34 are the same charge: election interference. I could explain it to you, but you just don't listen.
No they weren’t. They were falsifying business records, which isn’t a felony, unless done to cover up another crime, and the crime was never even identified. All we now is that some jurors thought it was a) this, some jurors thought b) that, and some jurors theough c) the other.

And paying money for a NDA is not election interference. Now conspiring to hide the existence of a laptop that has such alarming information it could cost you the election….THAT would be election interference.

No they weren’t. They were falsifying business records, which isn’t a felony, unless done to cover up another crime, and the crime was never even identified. All we now is that some jurors thought it was a) this, some jurors thought b) that, and some jurors theough c) the other.

And paying money for a NDA is not election interference. Now conspiring to hide the existence of a laptop that has such alarming information it could cost you the election….THAT would be election interference.
Conspiring to hide the existence of a laptop = bad.
Conspiring to hide the existence of an adulterous affair = good?

Forum List

Back