Judge Cannon Pauses Trump case

I don't view Trump as any kind of a "holy man" or something. Even he most likely doesn't understand that he's just a minor player in God's plan, as are we all.
That's kind of what Gideon was...I was referring Old Testament to yuor NT reference.
Think about this: Look how God used Stalin to help end the worst war this world has ever seen. That's just how He works.
Not seeing the parallel, especially so for such a murderous psychopath....Stalin would have lost were it not for the second front.

Well Done Judge Cannon.
Keep showing those Libtards that you are in FACT 'Bought and Paid For'

Once upon a time......Judge was Impartial. No Political Bias.
NOT TODAY.
NOT TODAY.
NOT TODAY.
NOT TODAY.
NOT TODAY.
NOT TODAY.
NOT TODAY.
lol, where is that irony meter when you need it…

As the Judge, if she can come up with a reason, it is her call.

If is a blue sweep in the fall, the Dems may defund her court and her salary next year.
eyerollgif.gif

You don't have to be pure to do God's bidding. Ask Nebuchadnezzar.
Personally, I feel that if God doesn't hammer this country, He owes Sodom and Gomorrah an apology. The Bible says that Satan is the Prince behind the Kings, and if you look at the Kings of the world today, that's not hard to believe. And yet, God does what He pleases. Ask Cyrus.

The WEF is described in the Bible. It is alive and well and planning to take over completely by 2030. They will take over. The Bible is clear on that. But their plan was to have done it by now. Trump delayed them by 4 years. And now He wants to delay them for another 4. Should he pick a level headed Vice President, the delay could go on for 12 years.
It may be that enough people in this country are worried enough about our trajectory, that they have asked God to come back. Here is hoping that He has heard the plea and will intervene on America's behalf.

That's kind of what Gideon was...I was referring Old Testament to yuor NT reference.

Not seeing the parallel, especially so for such a murderous psychopath....Stalin would have lost were it not for the second front.

God's love reaches out to everyone. Even the Stalins of this world are freely offered the same opportunity to be forgiven of every sin they've committed. I can't really judge him in that respect, because for all I know, he may have had a "come to Jesus" moment during his last breath on earth. I kinda doubt that myself, but only God knows for sure.

But the point is, Our creator uses us for whatever purpose He see fit, even Donald J. Trump.

Once again, I'm not the most religious man there ever was, but it almost appears as if God is using Donald Trump to show how powerful he is. He has used far worse men and women to fulfill His plans in the past.

Like it says in the Bible in Romans 8:31, "What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?"
Kind of feels like a final warning doesn’t it?

Forum List

Back