Biden finally acts on border crisis, showing he could've done something about it all along

Ok now that we are past the right-wing talking points. Can you post where he said that? Can you post the EO where he told BP agents not to stop anyone at the border. If memory serves me correctly it is right wing governors who are shipping them all over the country. Both of their records look better than your orange god's or the new dumbass on the block.

The BP decided, on their own, to stop deporting illegals?
To ship them into the interior?

If memory serves me correctly it is right wing governors who are shipping them all over the country.

I know. That's awesome! All the libtards here in Chicago loved illegals, until they were here, taking resources away from black people.

The BP decided, on their own, to stop deporting illegals?
To ship them into the interior?

If memory serves me correctly it is right wing governors who are shipping them all over the country.

I know. That's awesome! All the libtards here in Chicago loved illegals, until they were here, taking resources away from black people.
So, in other words, you don't have anything to back any of that up.

Are you saying there weren't any poor folks in Chicago until illegals who were shipped by southern governors showed up?

Are you saying there weren't any poor folks in Chicago until illegals who were shipped by southern governors showed up?

You missed Joe telling them to come? Huh.

There are a bunch of poor people. And now, some of their stuff and a lot of our money is being given to illegal aliens.

It's awesome!!!

Forum List

Back