Zone1 Shun your neighbors

I wandered into this thread thinking it was a discussion. I don't know everybody and your past discussions. I see that is coloring things in ways I am not privy to.

Anyway, for what it's worth these were some musings l typed before I saw ding's remarks.

Jesus told us to love our neighbor and do good to those who hate us. Does that mean you must answer the door when your neighbor comes over to borrow something? Well, Jesus doesn't say celebrate your neighbor's sinful ways but he does say to loan when asked.

Attention to context is often necessary when reading the Bible. Discernment can be difficult. It's often helpful to talk about it with others. It seems like some people here use the dismissing each other shortcut.
Yeh, people here can act like they just came from hell.. and maybe they are headed toward same.. We can pray for them.

I think the ding-meister doesnt like me because I disapprove of the fake pope francis and say things like: the last 6 "popes" were not real popes and that kind of thing. And maybe he's too cowardly to SAY that's the reason but whatever the reason, he is full of malice toward others. So yeh.. I'm thinking that isn't too Christian.. could be wrong. But didn't Jesus say to love and forgive? And Jesus also said that FEW find this narrow way of charity (and etc).

Yeh, people here can act like they just came from hell.. and maybe they are headed toward same.. We can pray for them.

I think the ding-meister doesnt like me because I disapprove of the fake pope francis and say things like: the last 6 "popes" were not real popes and that kind of thing. And maybe he's too cowardly to SAY that's the reason but whatever the reason, he is full of malice toward others. So yeh.. I'm thinking that isn't too Christian.. could be wrong. But didn't Jesus say to love and forgive? And Jesus also said that FEW find this narrow way of charity (and etc).
Yep. Jesus said we must love one another as He loves us and if we don't forgive, we won't be forgiven.

Let's all stay yoked to Jesus.

Yep. Jesus said we must love one another as He loves us and if we don't forgive, we won't be forgiven.

Let's all stay yoked to Jesus.
yeh, I don't know what religion you are, but I am (more/less) "Catholic." It's sad I have to put it that way but that is the fault of "the church" in 2024. As I've said here b4, anti-Christs took over the Vatican (and some satellite churches) beginning in 1958 and everything thing has been hell-like since. It's such a HUGE shame because the TRUE Catholic Church is the most beautiful thing on Earth... because it was founded by Christ. Some Catholic Churches are still fairly Catholic but others..

Anyway, if you're not Catholic, you probably don't really get this or accept it..

yeh, I don't know what religion you are, but I am (more/less) "Catholic." It's sad I have to put it that way but that is the fault of "the church" in 2024. As I've said here b4, anti-Christs took over the Vatican (and some satellite churches) beginning in 1958 and everything thing has been hell-like since. It's such a HUGE shame because the TRUE Catholic Church is the most beautiful thing on Earth... because it was founded by Christ. Some Catholic Churches are still fairly Catholic but others..

Anyway, if you're not Catholic, you probably don't really get this or accept it..
I am Catholic. I am appalled at some of the things that have happened and are happening. Thankfully there are still some good men in the Church such as Cardinal Burke and Carlo Maria Vigano...

Forum List

Back