Zone1 Trump's Relationship With God

Trump: "Yeah that's her with the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

Bush: "Whatever you want."

Trump: "Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

Typical Christian

And he never apologized. So he's going to hell.
Pick a lane.

Pick a lane.
We've thrown out our leaders for far less. Al Franken inappropriate pic, John Edwards cheating on his wife.

It's not right to support a guy no matter what he does. Look at Mitch. Said he was responsible for the insurrection but supports him now. Nikki said he wasn't fit but now endorses him. Sad. I could never respect people like that.

I should remember politicians aren't leaders. They do whatever their constituents tell them to do. So if Kentucky Republicans like Trump, Mitch likes Trump. If voters say abortion should be illegal in KY, Mitch should do what Kentucky Republicans want

As of April 2024, abortion is illegal in Kentucky. 57% agree it should be illegal.

But, don't cry if the 51% of women who think abortion should be legal vote Democratic.

Remember what happened last year 2023?

Democrats have a lot to be happy about after winning major races in Tuesday’s election. Abortion rights supporters won big in an Ohio ballot measure and Democratic Gov. Andy Beshear was reelected in Kentucky after running television ads painting his challenger as extremist on abortion.

We've thrown out our leaders for far less. Al Franken inappropriate pic, John Edwards cheating on his wife.

It's not right to support a guy no matter what he does. Look at Mitch. Said he was responsible for the insurrection but supports him now. Nikki said he wasn't fit but now endorses him. Sad. I could never respect people like that.

I should remember politicians aren't leaders. They do whatever their constituents tell them to do. So if Kentucky Republicans like Trump, Mitch likes Trump. If voters say abortion should be illegal in KY, Mitch should do what Kentucky Republicans want

As of April 2024, abortion is illegal in Kentucky. 57% agree it should be illegal.

But, don't cry if the 51% of women who think abortion should be legal vote Democratic.

Remember what happened last year 2023?

Democrats have a lot to be happy about after winning major races in Tuesday’s election. Abortion rights supporters won big in an Ohio ballot measure and Democratic Gov. Andy Beshear was reelected in Kentucky after running television ads painting his challenger as extremist on abortion.
Couldn't are less. Pick a lane. Is he a Christian or an atheist?

Atheist. He doesn't believe in that nonsense. Trump's not the kind of guy to believe anything he can't see or touch.

I believe many preachers are atheists just like Trump doesn't really believe. Steve Martin did a movie about them. They don't believe. They just run around America taking advantage of gullible christians.

1718394888797.png

Steve and his manager Jane Larson break down in Rustwater, Kansas, a small, rural town suffering from a long drought. Learning they will be stuck there for four days waiting for replacement parts to come in for their truck, Jonas decides to hold revival meetings to help pay for the repairs.

Jonas and his staff use various cons to make it appear as if Jonas has divine knowledge granted by God. Despite his repeated diversions whenever he is asked when the drought will end, the townspeople find Jonas’s shows to be entertaining and hope-inspiring, and eagerly give their money to Jonas as donations.

Local sheriff Will Braverman is skeptical and decides to investigate Jonas' past. He learns that he is in fact Jack Newton, a native of New York City who lived a life of crime in his teen years. Braverman shares this information with the townspeople, who have gathered for another tent revival. Jonas storms off the stage, soon returning to successfully spin Braverman's report, leaving the crowd more energized than ever, much to Braverman's exasperation.

I agree. He probably is. He's like you.
Exactly. I may hold your hand and close my eyes but inside I'm mocking the person who I'm praying with because I think they are dumb. The longer the prayer the dumber I believe they are.

Yesterday I was watching 60 days in. The gay guy is under cover and his new roommate loves him. They stayed up till 2pm talking. I wonder if the guys going to find out he's gay and will he beat the shit out of him? Because last night he was thanking Jesus for sending the fag to him. I wonder if he will feel the same way after he learns he's a fagala? If not, so much for being a good christian. Right? It's not like believing is making him a better person.

Orange Jesus doesn't have a relationship with God.

LOL

Cults gonna cult!

I believe many preachers are atheists just like Trump doesn't really believe. Steve Martin did a movie about them. They don't believe. They just run around America taking advantage of gullible christians.

View attachment 962415
Steve and his manager Jane Larson break down in Rustwater, Kansas, a small, rural town suffering from a long drought. Learning they will be stuck there for four days waiting for replacement parts to come in for their truck, Jonas decides to hold revival meetings to help pay for the repairs.

Jonas and his staff use various cons to make it appear as if Jonas has divine knowledge granted by God. Despite his repeated diversions whenever he is asked when the drought will end, the townspeople find Jonas’s shows to be entertaining and hope-inspiring, and eagerly give their money to Jonas as donations.

Local sheriff Will Braverman is skeptical and decides to investigate Jonas' past. He learns that he is in fact Jack Newton, a native of New York City who lived a life of crime in his teen years. Braverman shares this information with the townspeople, who have gathered for another tent revival. Jonas storms off the stage, soon returning to successfully spin Braverman's report, leaving the crowd more energized than ever, much to Braverman's exasperation.
You aren't painting a very flattering picture of atheists.

Exactly. I may hold your hand and close my eyes but inside I'm mocking the person who I'm praying with because I think they are dumb. The longer the prayer the dumber I believe they are.

Yesterday I was watching 60 days in. The gay guy is under cover and his new roommate loves him. They stayed up till 2pm talking. I wonder if the guys going to find out he's gay and will he beat the shit out of him? Because last night he was thanking Jesus for sending the fag to him. I wonder if he will feel the same way after he learns he's a fagala? If not, so much for being a good christian. Right? It's not like believing is making him a better person.
I think being genuine is a better way to be but that's just me.

Atheist. He doesn't believe in that nonsense. Trump's not the kind of guy to believe anything he can't see or touch.
Maybe "apatheist" is a better word.

Or maybe "self-deification" is even more accurate. But we have to remember what kind of failed human we are talking about.

Both of the above would seem to be results of an actual thought process. Trump does not engage in such activity.

The bible is full of contradictions. It's ramblings are all over the place. Here the bible says being a lesbian doesn't mean you won't go to heaven.

The Bible verse "Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left" appears in both Luke 17:35 and Matthew 24:41.

Even if being gay is a sin in your religion yesterday you guys told me we are all sinners. So why is the sin or act of being gay worse than you and Trump lying?

You can't be serious about this

This is a joke....right?

You're in this very thread touting the so-called "Christian virtues" while you lie and mock people's sincere prayers.

Okay, wow.

Following recent discoveries and the new find of more books written by Enoch , it seems that The Donald may be the earthly presence of God.

May Universe be praised at last for the Second Coming .
Don't forget to follow me on Rubstick and take advantage of my T shirts praising the Second Coming .

Forum List

Back