Zone1 Why Don't Gay Men and Women Repent?

Would you judge pedophile lifestyle as sinful?

nice try at a false comparison. judging consenting adults is a far cry from judging a criminal act against a child.

i wonder if RR is thinking about sodom & gomorrah.

The inclination to sin is universal; the only unique thing about individuals is what exact sin(s) they are inclined toward.

Gay men are sexually attracted to other men. Giving in to that attraction is sinful. They are not the only people whose sexual urges are destined to be unfulfilled. We have the term, "Incel" today for men who have normal - possibly overwhelming - sexual urges that get no satisfaction. You can't always get what you want.

But gays consider themselves to be uniquely picked on by fate/God. They are not. Everyone has urges that must remain unsatisfied. Countless married men have strong sexual attractions to women whom they encounter in life. But they are morally obliged to forego satisfying that attraction.

Lesbianism is an entirely different phenomenon. Female "sex drive" is nowhere near as impelling as male sex drive, and one suspects that most lesbian relationships are either asexual or slowly devolve into that status. Hence, it is not often an immoral as a homosexual lifestyle.

Talk of homosexual "conversion" is a distraction, not to be taken seriously. It has nothing to do with the moral issues of homosexual behavior.

God doesn't want us to be thinking about sex ... at all ... and God forbid going out Friday nights looking for sex ... are you all animals or something ...

God does want us to have sex ... and babies ... and grow our numbers among the heathen ... with a willing spouse, one never need think of sex, just act out with the spouse and God's happy as anything ... with the spouse which is forever ... absolute monogamy ... raising children ...

You know who I mean ... folks who are nothing but their sexuality ... shallow and unwise ... spending all their free time and resources on The Chase ... playing The Game ... (I blame TV) ... I think here is where Christians stop, the problem is the constant meditation on sex, whether hetero- or homo-, best treated as an addiction ... meaning The Church is the cure, not the enabler ...

Keep in mind, we're in the part of the Bible where men are dorking their own mothers, daughters, sheep and yeah ... each other ... so some rules were set down ... Christ came to fulfill these Laws, but still we don't dork our mothers/daughters/sheep and ... well ... each other ...

WHY repent when religion is nothing but a global fraud in the first place?

My mother was a psycho church woman......constantly dragging me and my sister to all kinds of churches, in order to find something no religion or church could give her.

And I saw the SAME things in every church we ever went to!!! Liars, cheats, frauds, charlatans, theives, pedophiles, man haters, woman haters, other race haters......with animoosity and hypocrisy for all.

NOOOOO THANK YOU!

I'll take the chance of just being who I am. If your god does exist, and he doesn't like it, well that tough shit Sherlock!!
One of the things that religion is to teach everyone, is Right from Wrong, Good from Evil. Lucifer who is allowed to walk free amongst mankind has not only infiltrated governments, but the church also. Your mother tried to rear you into realizing what God offered, but it is up to you, to ask questions and believe in what you find out. Take a look around you, and tell the rest of US, that creation was not divine in nature, but a random set of genetic flaws that came together and you dont believe in miracles.

At best, you can say that engaging in homosexual sex is sinful, but if they are not, I don't think you have an argument.
Animal urges is what Homosexual always say when you tell them that it isnt natural to be gay. They respond "Dogs do it" which is what animals do.

Take a look around you, and tell the rest of US, that creation was not divine in nature, but a random set of genetic flaws that came together and you dont believe in miracles.
The universe popping into existence being hardwired to produce beings that know and create seems like a miracle to me. And as far as evolution is concerned, evolution is not random. Evolution occurs for logical reasons which is exactly why beings that know and create evolved.

Animal urges is what Homosexual always say when you tell them that it isnt natural to be gay. They respond "Dogs do it" which is what animals do.
Atheism is predicated on satisfaction of material needs and primitive impulses. You can't get much more primitive than dogs doing it.

At best one can say homosexual relations are sexual preferences. They aren't a class of people. At worst one can say that homosexual relations are a perversion. Something an animal would do.

Every other sin I can think of I repent of. Blasphemy, cussing, (I've actually cut back on that a lot) unrighteous anger, because as a saved person I really want to at least attempt to live my life in the way God wants me to but with gay Christians they don't even seem to want to change because they're quite certain that God loves them exactly the way they are.

The truth is that He does love them but He HATES their sin. Oh and btw contrary to popular belief being gay itself isn't a sin, it's just acting on their sexual desires that's sinful behavior.

I once knew a gay Christian who preferred to stay single because of this reason and it took a lot of prayer and will power to get to that point but he still accomplished it so it is very doable.
I have met a few who do not fit the Biblical definition but still refer to them selves as Gay or one of the other Labels. People disagree with me but I think they were conditioned into believing they are but they struggle with it and do not physically participate in any sexual activity. They need guidance and most who claim to be experts on the subject are not. All I can do is pray for them.

Every other sin I can think of I repent of. Blasphemy, cussing, (I've actually cut back on that a lot) unrighteous anger, because as a saved person I really want to at least attempt to live my life in the way God wants me to but with gay Christians they don't even seem to want to change because they're quite certain that God loves them exactly the way they are.

The truth is that He does love them but He HATES their sin. Oh and btw contrary to popular belief being gay itself isn't a sin, it's just acting on their sexual desires that's sinful behavior.

I once knew a gay Christian who preferred to stay single because of this reason and it took a lot of prayer and will power to get to that point but he still accomplished it so it is very doable.

Leave it to God.

Atheism is predicated on satisfaction of material needs and primitive impulses. You can't get much more primitive than dogs doing it.

At best one can say homosexual relations are sexual preferences. They aren't a class of people. At worst one can say that homosexual relations are a perversion. Something an animal would do.

According to the Jewish writers of Leviticus .

Forum List

Back