Zone1 Trump's Relationship With God

All you are proving is you do not know shit.
So what? Trump hasn't proven anything either. Like, that he's not guilty of what he did. 4 cases. He has yet to prove his innocence. And so far, he's 0 for 1.

You prove you don't want to know. Willful ignorance I call it.

So what? Trump hasn't proven anything either. Like, that he's not guilty of what he did. 4 cases. He has yet to prove his innocence. And so far, he's 0 for 1.

You prove you don't want to know. Willful ignorance I call it.
I was replying to your comment on Heaven, dumbass.

All you are proving is you do not know shit.

You said basically being a good person isn't a requirement to get into your heaven. What are the requirements?

You said "Who is going to Hell? We are all sinners."

I understand your cult better than you. You don't realize they made it easy for you to stay in the cult. Not just easy to join. Easy to remain a member.

Imagine how many of you would be called Former Christians if sinning were against the rules. But instead, ah, we're all sinners. Come on in sinner. Let's go sin next Saturday and ask for forgiveness next Sunday, which we really didn't mean because we're just gonna do it again next Saturday, rinse repeat.

Rump calls Paula White his Pastor, he is not a Christian.
If Trump died today he would not go to heaven because he has yet to ask for forgiveness fornicating with another woman. He's still denying it. That's a lie. Strike two. So he'll never really be sorry. He's going to hell right?

You said basically being a good person isn't a requirement to get into your heaven. What are the requirements?

You said "Who is going to Hell? We are all sinners."

I understand your cult better than you. You don't realize they made it easy for you to stay in the cult. Not just easy to join. Easy to remain a member.

Imagine how many of you would be called Former Christians if sinning were against the rules. But instead, ah, we're all sinners. Come on in sinner. Let's go sin next Saturday and ask for forgiveness next Sunday, which we really didn't mean because we're just gonna do it again next Saturday, rinse repeat.
You said that not me. Here is your post.
I understand. You don't even have to be a good person to go to heaven. Just believe. Just buy in to the cult. Sounds familiar.

If Trump died today he would not go to heaven because he has yet to ask for forgiveness fornicating with another woman. He's still denying it. That's a lie. Strike two. So he'll never really be sorry. He's going to hell right?
Do you think you can stop worrying about someone's afterlife? It has little to do with reality.

In terms of public vulgarity? Yes. I know the difference. Trump is also the first president to talk about his dick on the campaign trail.

Your kind of man?

Hold on, hold on, hold on.

TDS has now driven THE LEFT to whine about "public vulgarity"???!!??!!

What a time to be alive

I understand. You don't even have to be a good person to go to heaven. Just believe. Just buy in to the cult. Sounds familiar.
Well I'm right aren't I? You sin, you think it's okay even future sins. Why? Because you are a member of the club. You said it yourself. We all sin. So being a evil dick doesn't stop you from getting into your heaven.

Trust me, I know. I've grown up around you hypocrites and idiots.
Does Jesus forgive if you never ask for forgiveness? Then your orange messiah is going to HELL!

We have the only God who died FOR us because He knows we cannot overcome sin on our own. That's first.

Second, no church with any requirements for membership would NOT intervene on a member sinning all week long with impunity and just expecting forgiveness on Sunday. That's a sure sign of someone who never believed.

Well I'm right aren't I? You sin, you think it's okay even future sins. Why? Because you are a member of the club. You said it yourself. We all sin. So being a evil dick doesn't stop you from getting into your heaven.

Trust me, I know. I've grown up around you hypocrites and idiots.
Does Jesus forgive if you never ask for forgiveness? Then your orange messiah is going to HELL!
I am not a Christian and never claimed to be. I understand what the religion says and therefore have an opinion. I do not care where Trump ends up after death as long as he lands in the WH in Jan.'25.

Prove it. That will keep you busy. :auiqs.jpg:
I need you for the experiment. Kill yourself. Call 911. They'll bring you back to life. But bring back evidence. I don't want to hear what you saw or think you saw. The mind is a powerful thing. Your whole life can flash before your eyes. You can imagine a lot actually happened. Do you believe in Ghosts, angels and the devil?

I need you for the experiment. Kill yourself. Call 911. They'll bring you back to life. But bring back evidence. I don't want to hear what you saw or think you saw. The mind is a powerful thing. Your whole life can flash before your eyes. You can imagine a lot actually happened. Do you believe in Ghosts, angels and the devil?

You can be mad at God without suggesting people kill themselves. No really, you can.

If he doesn't accept Jesus and repent yes.

Forum List

Back