Zone1 Trump's Relationship With God

Trump knows that evangelical Christians are the most gullible easily-led homers in America.

Well, if you can get people to believe that God became a man only to abolish his own laws and become a perfect human sacrifice to himself (because he loved the Roman world so much) so that "believers" can sin with impunity and remain assholes for life, as long as they memorialize and celebrate his torture and death every Sunday and high holiday, they will believe anything.

It is truly touching to see how much those believers love Jesus, putting all their sins on him, an innocent man, so they won't have to suffer the consequences for their own words and deeds.:crying:

I'm sure that Jesus is very impressed by their deep and abiding love for him....

I am.

Last edited:
Might be better to reflect on God's relationship with President Trump.

Who is going to Hell? We are all sinners. You do not understand the religion.
There is no such thing as a 'we' who are all sinners. I always do exactly as God commands.

If you are a sinner you are already dead and in hell and so you should strive to be a better person

Jesus can't do it for you...

There is no such thing as a 'we' who are all sinners. I always do exactly as God commands.

If you are a sinner you should strive to become a better person. Jesus can't do it for you...
Well that's a nice hack.

Do what you like, interpret the myths so that they align perfectly.

In case you forgot: Bill Clinton literally was guilty of sexual harassment in the workplace. I don't care what he did before he was president. He took advantage of a young intern in the Oval Office.

You guys were cool with that until Trump.

Nobody was cool with that, but the circumstances were very different. Monica had a crush on Bill Clinton and he didn't brag about his sexual escapades on Howard Stern. In fact, Bill Clinton was contrite and made a public apology.

Trump is a pig of the first order. I'm surprised that you don't know the difference.

Well that's a nice hack.

Do what you like, interpret the myths so that they align perfectly.
Right. All the pieces align perfectly. Even you noticed.

There is only one way to interpret those fantastical stories that conforms to reality. If you look and look and keep on looking your will find it. If you don't you never will. Never is a very long time.

Well, if you can get people to believe that God became a man only to abolish his own laws and become a perfect human sacrifice to himself (because he loved the Roman world so much) so that "believers" can sin with impunity and remain assholes for life, as long as they memorialize and celebrate his torture and death every Sunday and high holiday, they will believe anything.

It is truly touching to see how much those believers love Jesus, putting all their sins on him, an innocent man, so they won't have to suffer the consequences for their own words and deeds.:crying:

I'm sure that Jesus is very impressed by their deep and abiding love for him....

I am.

I always do exactly as God commands.
Bold statement. Are you sure?

Isaiah 58:
“If you do away with the yoke of oppression,
with the pointing finger and malicious talk,"

Deuteronomy 30:7

And the LORD your God will put all these curses on your foes and enemies who persecuted you.

Job 30:21

You have turned cruel to me;
with the might of your hand you persecute me.

Psalm 119:149–150

Hear my voice according to your steadfast love;
O LORD, according to your justice give me life.
They draw near who persecute me with evil purpose;
they are far from your law.

Exodus 20:

Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

I would pay special attention to this one if I were you:

Matthew 7:​

Do Not Judge.[a]

“Do not judge, so that you in turn may not be judged. 2 For you will be judged in the same way that you judge others, and the measure that you use for others will be used to measure you.

“Why do you take note of the splinter in your brother’s eye but do not notice the wooden plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove that splinter from your eye,’ while all the time the wooden plank remains in your own? 5 You hypocrite! First remove the wooden plank from your own eye, and then you will be able to see clearly enough to remove the splinter from your brother’s eye.

Bold statement. Are you sure?

Yes. I'm sure.

You will never find me on my knees worshipping and eating a lifeless matzo made by human hands and eating it for spiritual life. I have alerted you to your error and have shown what is right

My hands have been washed clean.

And you guys hated Bill Clinton for it until you started worshiping Trump

Donald Trump has been accused of rape, sexual assault, and sexual harassment, including non-consensual kissing or groping, by at least 25 women since the 1970s.

So what happened? Since Clinton was so great you had to go out and find your own candidate with similar qualities?

Remember you called us the Godless party? You are the God party that's for sure. Bunch of morons. Being conned by an atheist. But you don't even care because he's serving you. Be careful making a deal with the devil. I warned you.

What on earth are you blabbering about for real? There is no "God's party". There is the Church, having nothing to do with political parties. And you warned me of WHAT, exactly? Weren't you the guy that bought into every single Covid precaution out there? How solid are your "warnings" after all?

I guess MTG compared Trump to Jesus recently?

Donald Trump has been accused of rape, sexual assault, and sexual harassment, including non-consensual kissing or groping, by at least 25 women since the 1970s.

Their “Christianity” is as fake as George Santos's resume.

Marjorie Taylor Greene comparing trump to Jesus should have gotten her booed and thrown out.Instead, the cult just cheered.But she couldn't be more wrong, unless you think Jesus committed sexual assault, fraud, and dozens of other crimes.

Comparing trump to Jesus is about as satanic as it gets.

Marjorie Taylor Greene just compared Donald Trump to Jesus Christ. If you needed any more evidence that MAGA is a cult, here it is. Insanity.

Why are you all like this? Seriously. Like hormonal 13 yo girls ALL THE TIME.

I am not a fan of MTG but she said "They say Trump is a convicted felon. But you know what? THE MAN I WORSHIP is also a convicted felon."

She's making the point that just because the world says you're a "convicted felon" doesn't mean whatever. Do you understand this and you're gaslighting, or are you too dull to understand it? Those are really the only two options.

Forum List

Back