🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The would-be assassin used an AR15.

The shooter was a registered republican. He was one of your tribe. Sorry that the truth hurts you so much. I shouldn't enjoy your misery so much...but I do.

He donated to Act Blue, a radical democrat party group….Pennsylvania is a closed primary and he registered as a Republican to vote against Trump

He donated to Act Blue you moron….actual republicans do not do that

The shooter was a registered republican. He was one of your tribe. Sorry that the truth hurts you so much. I shouldn't enjoy your misery so much...but I do.

He donated to a radical, left wing political action group….

total hypocrites the Left! scum in other words!

he is right!
1721183184916.png

The AR-15 is a great deal of media overhype it's not a terrible preforming gun but it's not the super gun so many make it out to be many semi automatic rifles fire the same type round have the same magazine capacity and the same or similar rate of fire.

The AR-15 is a great deal of media overhype it's not a terrible preforming gun but it's not the super gun so many make it out to be many semi automatic rifles fire the same type round have the same magazine capacity and the same or similar rate of fire.
If I was a sniper, I would not have a great need for semi automatic. I think I could do just fine with Grandpa's M1 bolt action 30.06 and a quality scope.

They buried the Trans shooter manifesto.

They bury any info that might look bad for Democrats.

Somebody trustworthy, like The Texas Rangers, The US Marshall's, I don't know exactly, but someone trustworthy has to do it.
You MAGAt cultroaches with your endless nut-job conspiracies are quite entertaining.
:springbed:

I’ve shot them, the department replaced our shotguns with them. With proper ammo and training 300 meters is doable. I prefer .308/7.62x54, but do pretty well with 7.62x39.

Forum List

Back