🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 Trinity and Prayer

I dont care anything for the Catholic trinity. Neither to do I adhere to the false Catholic trinity

I would NEVER enter into any kind of a relationship with a Catholic trinity - nor a trinity period. They created this trinity thread under the false pretenses of prayer.
No, I did not create the thread under any pretenses. Are you Oneness Pentecostal by any chance? I do understand the different perspectives between Oneness Pentecostal and Trinity, but where we stand together is One God, who is beyond understanding. The Bible presents One God as Creator, as Word, as Loving Communication and Purveyor of Truth between Father and Son. In other words, God is beyond how we define a human, but the Bible and therefore the Church take a stab at furthering our understanding of this difference of the enormity of God.

The fact that you think the Trinity is a relationship to be entered says a lot. Trinity is more accurately an adjective of God, not a noun. Do you know God (i.e. Father Creator); do you hear God (i.e. God's Word); do you pray/communicate/pray with God (accomplished via God's Holy Spirit)? The relationship is with God, his power is such his word is living, and so is his love.

Think about this. Do human words take on life of their own? Does human love for another person take on a life of its own? That is the power/strength of our God, his Word, his love/truth.

Forum List

Back