Zone1 What is Truth?

I forgive you.

You remember me to a British soldier of world war 2 who became later a friend of a German who also had been a soldier during world war 2. The Brit said in TV "He never asked for forgiveness. But I forgave him".

"Nice", I thought, "that shows more than clearly how crazy the British are. They burnt down harmless medieval German towns en masse with bombs and murdered in masses German civilists and afterwards they forgive their victims".

Question for you, Arrogance Bolt: Do you have British ancestors or is an arrogant madness an inherent factor of the English language in total since Henry VIII founded his own church?

You remember me to a British soldier of world war 2 who became later a friend of a German who also had been a soldier during world war 2. The Brit said in TV "He never asked for forgiveness. But I forgave him".

"Nice", I thought, "that shows more than clearly how crazy the British are. They burnt down harmless medieval German towns en masse with bombs and murdered in masses German civilists and afterwards they forgive their victims".

Question for you, Arrogance Bolt: Do you have British ancestors or is an arrogant madness an inherent factor of the English language in total since Henry VIII founded his own church?
This is me turning the other cheek.

For some people seems to be the activity "to read" more a form of luck than a form of intelligence.
The Father was neither made nor created nor begotten from anyone.
The Son was neither made nor created;
he was begotten from the Father alone.
The Holy Spirit was neither made nor created nor begotten;
he proceeds from the Father and the Son.

Remind me again who started that war?

285 Since the beginning the Christian faith has been challenged by responses to the question of origins that differ from its own. Ancient religions and cultures produced many myths concerning origins. Some philosophers have said that everything is God, that the world is God, or that the development of the world is the development of God (Pantheism). Others have said that the world is a necessary emanation arising from God and returning to him. Still others have affirmed the existence of two eternal principles, Good and Evil, Light and Darkness, locked, in permanent conflict (Dualism, Manichaeism). According to some of these conceptions, the world (at least the physical world) is evil, the product of a fall, and is thus to be rejected or left behind (Gnosticism). Some admit that the world was made by God, but as by a watch-maker who, once he has made a watch, abandons it to itself (Deism). Finally, others reject any transcendent origin for the world, but see it as merely the interplay of matter that has always existed (Materialism). All these attempts bear witness to the permanence and universality of the question of origins. This inquiry is distinctively human.

... Sed necessarium est ad aeternam salutem, ut incarnationem quoque Domini nostri Iesu Christi fideliter credat. Est ergo fides recta ut credamus et confiteamur, quia Dominus noster Iesus Christus, Dei Filius, Deus [pariter] et homo est. Deus [est] ex substantia Patris ante saecula genitus: et homo est ex substantia matris in saeculo natus. Perfectus Deus, perfectus homo: ex anima rationali et humana carne subsistens ...
Athanasian Creed
... Furthermore, it is necessary to everlasting salvation; that he also believe faithfully the Incarnation of our Lord Jesus Christ.For the right Faith is, that we believe and confess; that our Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is God and Man;God, of the Substance [Essence] of the Father; begotten before the worlds; and Man, of the Substance [Essence] of his mother, born in the world.Perfect God; and perfect Man, of a reasonable soul and human flesh subsisting. ...

Were the German's victims?

"...During World War II, the German Wehrmacht (combined armed forces - Heer, Kriegsmarine, and Luftwaffe) committed systematic war crimes, including massacres, mass rape, looting, the exploitation of forced labour, the murder of three million Soviet prisoners of war, and participated in the extermination of Jews..."

Athanasian Creed
... Furthermore, it is necessary to everlasting salvation; that he also believe faithfully the Incarnation of our Lord Jesus Christ.For the right Faith is, that we believe and confess; that our Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is God and Man;God, of the Substance [Essence] of the Father; begotten before the worlds; and Man, of the Substance [Essence] of his mother, born in the world.Perfect God; and perfect Man, of a reasonable soul and human flesh subsisting. ...
Thank you for proving my point that the painter is not the painting.

Adolf Hitler's invasion of Poland in September 1939 drove Great Britain and France to declare war on Germany, marking the beginning of World War II. Over the next six years, the conflict took more lives and destroyed more land and property around the globe than any previous war.

Thank you for proving my point that the painter is not the painting.

A human being is creation (you said "painting") - God is creator (you said "painter").

... For the right Faith is, that we believe and confess; that our Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is God and Man ...
Athanasian Creed

A human being is creation (you said "painting") - God is creator (you said "painter").

... For the right Faith is, that we believe and confess; that our Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is God and Man ...
Athanasian Creed
You are arguing against the Catholic Church, not me.

The Nicene Creed articulates the mystery of the Trinity with the wonderful phrase “begotten not made,” meaning that the Son is not a creature but rather shares in the selfsame nature as the Father. The Holy Spirit is then the life-giving love breathed out between the Father and the Son.

Adolf Hitler's invasion of Poland in September 1939 drove Great Britain and France to declare war on Germany, marking the beginning of World War II. Over the next six years, the conflict took more lives and destroyed more land and property around the globe than any previous war.

What's totally unimportant. Buy a new brain, British American. You excuse all forms of torture, murder and genocides as long as "you" are doing so.

What's totally unimportant. Buy a new brain, British American. You excuse all forms of torture, murder and genocides as long as "you" are doing so.
But it's not totally unimportant. It's quite important. You see Germany as a victim. History records Germany as the villain.

You are arguing against the Catechism of the Catholic Church, not me.

You forgot what I said to you: You are no Catholic for me, you are a Lefebvreist. So do not try to tell me nonsense. You are just simple wrong - and not able to accept to be wrong. Otherwise you had also to think about what said John XXIII, Paul VI, John Paul I, John Paul II, Benedict XVI and Francis and specially also the Vaticanum II. You take a little part of the Catholic faith - if this is a part at all and not only empty word sleeves. But the Catholic faith is damn hard: Take it all.

You forgot what I said to you: You are no Catholic for me, you are a Lefebvreist. So do not try to tell me nonsense. You are just simple wrong - and not able to accept to be wrong. Otherwise you had alöso to thin about what said John XXIII,Paul VI, John Paul I, John Paul II, Benedict XVI aand Francis and Vaticanum II. You take this little part of the Catholicv faith - if this is a part at all and not only empty word sleeves. But the Catholic faith is damn hard: Take it all.
I forgive you for telling lies about me. That is my gift to you.

It appears the truth is too much for some to handle.

I forgive you for telling lies about me. ...

Arrogance Bolt - no one asked you to forgive anyone. You use this propagandistic "I forgive you" nonsense on reason to call me a liar, that's all. What's a defamation and a break of one of the 10 commandements.

Forum List

Back