Zone1 No One Who Has Died Has Returned Back To Earth...

all of that is in the first post - post #1
No. It was not. This was your OP:

I'm mot sure what your point is.
You made a thread headline that is poorly phrased at best. I called that out. You replied. I rebutted you.

The point here is that having made your mistake, but you won’t simply own up to it.

If you know of someone (aside from Jesus) who has died and was able to bring themselves back to earth please list their name(s).

We are waiting...

It is clear that as stated in the title:

No One Who Has Died Has Returned Back To Earth...​

It's been mentioned in post #1 that Jesus did die and return to earth, and Jesus did so by the power of God that was given unto him by God. However because we are born with a sin nature, we have no power over death. When someone other than Jesus dies they cannot bring themselves back to earth.

But Jesus Christ had no sin (1 Peter 2:22); therefore, death had no power over Him.

I suggest that Cult Christians should look at NDEs and at the work of people like Michael Newton .
The out -of -date and frankly rather silly so called Scriptural accounts are at complete odds with cutting edge scientific and scholarly research findings .

It is time for Cult Christians to be ridiculed into silence for accepting such mumbo jumbo dogma and they should instead look to the role Consciousness plays within Universe , as witnessed by billions of souls outside of Cult Christianity .

Never forget that Scripture was essentially created and manipulated by one man -- Constantine-- to suit his own personal requirements ,. And he and his hand picked advisers arbitrarily conjoined mistranslated Judaic writings ( Old Tesrtament) with Cult Christian writings that met a pre-selected narrative -- the so called New Tesrtament .

The start of modern times Fake News .
imho

Forum List

Back