VP Kamala Harris raised $310 million

I'm not so sure about that. Trump might go, but I fear trumpism will be around for a while longer.
Correct.

Trump is the product of the GOP – of more than 50 years of rightwing reactionary fear, ignorance, racism, bigotry, and hate.

If not Trump then there will be another Republican candidate just as dangerous; indeed, more dangerous, as such a candidate will have the experience, discipline, and political acumen Trump lacks.

Only because the democrat controlled media is now in love with Kamala. Just a month ago they were pushing Biden to drop her.
Democrats would be wise to not underestimate the evil that is conservatism – evil can triumph when those of good faith fail to guard against the ruthless determination of Trump and his dishonest supporters to win at any cost.

You seem to be behind on your talking points. Your masters are not using that this election. They are going with... are you ready for it? ... she is not Black! :laughing0301:

Actually, I can see why you are going with the old stand-by instead of claiming that the only black woman in the race is not black because it is pretty weird. But, what are you going to do? Your fuhrer is a moron.

Thoughts & prayers. :itsok:
Have another drink....

Democrats would be wise to not underestimate the evil that is conservatism – evil can triumph when those of good faith fail to guard against the ruthless determination of Trump and his dishonest supporters to win at any cost.
Evil? Like democrat put women in danger by allowing men to beat the shit out of women? Taking away their right to self defense? Numbnuts their is nothing Good or faith when it comes to a democrat.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back