Zone1 Did mankind's spirits exist prior to coming to this earth?

Did mankind's spirits exist prior to coming to this earth?

• Yes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
I'm not religious but I've always believed there is an infinite dimension we cannot see that we are all apart of. We get to walk around in meat suits for a few decades or maybe some other biological shell but we always return to the infinite dimension. My own idea, I don't know or care if anyone agrees.
I've had something similar for a few decades now.

1. It starts with the assumption, based upon the consistent order and systems of the Cosmos, that there may be a Creative Designer or Intelligent Creator involved in making all this of the Universe/Cosmos.

2. Since logic would suggest "You can't get Something form Nothing."; then this Universe/Physical Existence must be product from the Substance of the Intelligent Creator/Creative Designer.

3. It then follows that if this Creator/Designer is Eternal, has no Beginning nor any End, then all that It* has made of It's own substance would also be Eternal.
* Being a single Entity and not in need of reproduction(sex) than the Creator/Designer doesn't need to be referred to as He or She.

4. Everything in this Universe(Existence) being Eternal and 'Of the Creator', than we humans would be a part of the Creator/Designer. We are "It" and "It" is we. The foundation of the implied message of Christ and others that we should treat all as we would ourselves; because "They are We, We are They".

5. Also, everything in the Universe/Existence being Eternal, than the Big Bang will become the Big Collapse, which will again become the Big Bang, and again the Big Collapse, Etc., Etc., Etc., ...

6. The above would also suggest that our Soul (the non-physical aspect of our Spirit) is Eternal (as is the Creator, which it is a part of *) and also would have no Beginning nor an End.
* Think of "us" as individual souls being like cells in the body of the Creator.

7. Our Souls having an Eternal aspect, then it's probable we would have many "lifetimes" (occupation of bodies; "meat suits"), a process often referred to as Reincarnation(s). The most probable purpose of such process would be to have a range of physical experiences that would also effect a path of Spiritual growth/education/progression leading back to a fully spiritual and non-physical existence. Alternatively, physical existence might be a game/recreation of sorts done for amusement and overcoming challenges.

8. While many to most "religions" present some to most of these concepts, no single "Religion" to date appears to have presented the full story/concept in this manner(as above). Partly why I take "The Bible - OT & NT" with a "grain of salt"; as with all other Religions and their dogma/texts. I suspect this may be because currently this planet is property of Extra Terrestrial colonists whom accelerated hominid evolution to create we humans (homo sapiens) for their purposes, and constrained Spiritual knowledge~growth might enable them to better control humans. (Religion is a population control device). As suggested in a thread I started here a while back;
The Geminga Scenario

Forum List

Back