12 Days: Kamala Harris has not held a press conference since emerging as presumptive Democratic nomineeCritics feel Harris is copying President Biden

What do you like about blowjobs Lisa. We are discussing this on the thread and you are keen to talk about blowjobs. We would value your input.
th.jpg

Stop hijacking the threads, you Jag Off! This is NOT thread about Trump.

We have a Presidential candidate who never won a vote and cannot answer questions from anyone who is not a fawning Leftist. It is the same old Democrat bullshit. Biden, Harris, HRC. The more the people see them the less they like them.

You started it. Jewish girls give blow jobs and they are happy to talk about it. You have proved that on this thread. Lets just get a bit more detail.

BTW I have no respect for you personally not all jewish girls. Stop trying to hide behind them.
3kk457pmd8i21.png

I realise that it may seem that I am bullyiing on this thread. I have only questioned people who have used the racist trope o Harris giving blowjobs. If they are willing to sling dhit in their allegations they should expect "blowback". What an unfortunate word.

So what do you like about blowjobs ? I like the fact that it makes me feel special and I like looking at ther head bobbing up and don havin fun.. I get it from my perspective but I dont get it from the womans perspective. What do you get from it kitty ?
Actually the best thing about blow jobs is that they really work. As long as there have been working women, women like kamala have advanced by giving blow jobs. No need for talent or ability, or even merit. All those attributes can be decimated by a well delivered blow job. This is why women that are really talented and work hard despise women like kamala who advance on the strength of a well done blow job.

I realise that it may seem that I am bullyiing on this thread. I have only questioned people who have used the racist trope o Harris giving blowjobs. If they are willing to sling dhit in their allegations they should expect "blowback". What an unfortunate word.

LOL, seems the people who busted a nut fantasizing about TRUMP pee pee tapes are whining about the receipts on Harris being a side piece Ho.

Forum List

Back