The video of the Trans woman boxer breaking Carini's nose is blacked out on the internet.

She is male born with a vagina. Obviously marked as female gender at birth. However Olympic screening test show her DNA is a male with testosterone in her blood.
This is false. There is no such thing as “Olympic screening test”.

But it is hilarious to see conservatives now saying that men have vaginas.

A hell of a lot of Christians said interracial marriages were unnatural, sinful and immoral for a hell of a long time.

Or maybe you’re one of those communists.

View attachment 988767

What the fuck? Do you even know what a "communist" is?

Apparently you don't. I"m not going to defend those protesters in your picture, but they definitely were not "communists."

Why the internet blackout? Let's see Transgender "fairness" in action. I checked a half dozen different sources and all you see is photos. Please post a link if you find a video of the Trans Coward beating up on a woman.
It sucks that the far left control the media, just as Putin controls the Russian media.

Again, just more hate and insults.

We have a person that was born with an unfortunate defect. I say unfortunate since there will be no way this person can reproduce. And well we know that means you are selfish according to Vance.

So many have decided hate is the proper response to that. You are at least in good company as people have often turned to this when faced with something outside the norm.

The person had no control over the way they were born. Does that create issues that need addressed? Yes but not with lies and hate.
Truth is So hateful to reality avoiders

Forum List

Back