Israel hastens the return of hostages by killing the chief negotiator of Hamas

Please, please explain, what is "radical" about resisting and fighting foreign occupiers?

No, I have not forgotten any of that.

This isn't about religion, you've been lied to. Islam is just an aspect of all this, the root problem is the illegal occupation.

Palestinians HAD a homeland, but it was INVADED by foreigners propped up by the former colonial powers.

What "foreign occupiers" were in the U.S, Canada, England, France, Russia, Sweden and countless other nations who were victims of unprovoked terror attacks?

We had countless employees of a newspaper in France murdered for making a cartoon that some believed offended their prophet. This is the extent of the radicalism that has been groomed.

Stop with false equivalency, you embarrass both of us.

What "foreign occupiers" were in the U.S, Canada, England, France, Russia, Sweden and countless other nations who were victims of unprovoked terror attacks?

We had countless employees of a newspaper in France murdered for making a cartoon that some believed offended their prophet. This is the extent of the radicalism that has been groomed.

Stop with false equivalency, you embarrass both of us.
Stop, lets answer question in the order they are asked.

ANSWER ME MAN:

Please, please explain, what is "radical" about resisting and fighting foreign occupiers? Were the French resistance being "radical" in killing German enemies who took over France?

ANSWER MY QUESTION.

Stop, lets answer question in the order they are asked.

ANSWER ME MAN:

Please, please explain, what is "radical" about resisting and fighting foreign occupiers? Were the French resistance being "radical" in killing enemies who took over France?

Hamas had the country for the last 15 years and they spent billions of tunnels and weapons. They clearly don't care about their citizens.

Israel is not an occupation so leave them alone.

Terrorism has been exported around the world by radicals who murder innocent people who have nothing to do with their religion or any fake occupier label you give them.

Hamas had the country for the last 15 years and they spent billions of tunnels and weapons. They clearly don't care about their citizens.

Israel is not an occupation so leave them alone.

Terrorism has been exported around the world by radicals who murder innocent people who have nothing to do with their religion or any fake occupier label you give them.

Please, please explain, what is "radical" about resisting and fighting foreign occupiers? Were the French resistance being "radical" in killing enemies who took over France?

THIS IS THIRD TIME I ASKED YOU

said the guy who supports subhuman Islamist terrorist animals.
You Zionist Jews are the subhuman terrorist animals. So are all of the Jews who believe the non-Jews or "Goyim", are ontologically inferior to them. These Jews are definitely subhuman animals:

photo_2024-02-07_10-10-22.jpg

photo_2024-01-01_08-11-31.jpg

photo_2022-10-05_02-30-46.jpg

photo_2024-03-22_23-19-29.jpg

You Zionist Jews and those of you who think your souls are essentially superior to the rest of humanity, whether you're Zionist or not, are pathetic, worthless piles of excrement. These types of Jews are worse than wild animals.

Last edited:
You can negotiate with anybody. If you want to..

Israel's right wing regimes have made it abundantly clear that they do not want peace.

Why should a pack of genocidal miscreants make peace when they can continue to steal land and commit genocide not only with impunity but reward in the form of unconditional $ Trillions in "aid" and immunity from International Law?

The Israeli government had a choice between abiding by International law (i.e. UN Resolutions # 242 and # 338) and having a much more peaceful existence...

OR:

Continuing its genocidal Nakba and greedy "Greater Israel" expansionism.

Since the right wing Israeli government made the deliberate choice to violate countless International Laws, UN Resolutions, continue its genocidal expansionism, the casualties resulting from the suspicious and long expected (2) Gaza uprising are the fault of the only world government committing foreign funded genocide.

Based on what Israel's right wing regime has chosen to do, it's long past time to crate up our glut of grisly Holocaust theme parks and dump them on the front steps of the Knesset.

Thanks for your excellent observations.

(1). "Israel Does Not Want Peace"

EXCERPT "Rejectionism is embedded in Israel's most primal beliefs. There, at the deepest level, lies the concept that this land is destined for the Jews alone

Israel does not want peace. There is nothing I have ever written that I would be happier to be proved wrong about. But the evidence is piling up. In fact, it can be said that Israel has never wanted peace – a just peace, that is, one based on a just compromise for both sides.

The single most overwhelming item of evidence of Israel’s rejection of peace is, of course, the settlements project. From the dawn of its existence, there has never been a more reliable or more precise litmus test for Israel’s true intentions than this particular enterprise. In plain words: The builders of settlements want to consolidate the occupation, and those who want to consolidate the occupation do not want peace. That’s the whole story in a nutshell."CONTINUED

(2). "New York Times report says Israel knew about Hamas attack over a year in advance"

EXCERPT "The attack was planned in plain sight. A month before the assault, Hamas posted a video to social media showing fighters using explosives to blast through a replica of the border gate, sweep in on pickup trucks and then move building by building through a full-scale reconstruction of an Israeli town, firing automatic weapons at human-silhouetted paper targets.

In the video, the militants destroyed mock-ups of the wall’s concrete towers and a communications antenna, just as they would do for real on Oct. 7.

Adding to public outrage over the military’s apparent negligence, the Israeli media has reported that military officials dismissed warnings from female border spotters who warned that they were witnessing Hamas’ preparations for the attack. According to the media reports, the young women reported seeing Hamas drones and attempts to knock out Israeli border cameras in the months leading up to the attack." CONTINUED

They aren't occupied so stop with your lies. Are you referring to Hamas? They have been the only occupiers over the last 16 yeaes.

Thank you.

For years I've repeatedly asked one apologist for Zionist genocide after another essentially the same question and gotten no response other than insulting slurs, outright lies and chronic evasions.

My question / request has been:
"Please name any brutally occupied people throughout history that have not resisted their occupation."

Needless to say, all I hear in response is crickets, lies and / or evasions.

Thanks,

And no country called Palestine
Yes I agree BUT MILLIONS OF PEOPLE LIVED THERE.
Just an unincorporated territory with no government
The Arabs wanted a government based on democratic elections, the British had promised to bring that about but they lied.
The United Nations offered a two state peace plan to the arabs and the Jews living there
No, it was a partition plan, it reflected the desires not of the majority population who lived there, but a minority of militant Zionists, foreign Jewish immigrants and foreign colonizing powers, it was what they wanted, not what the indigenous people wanted and not what the British had promised in the McMahon–Hussein Correspondence.
The Jews wisely accepted and the arabs didnt
The Jews "accepted" because it represented their goal, seizure of land and expulsion of the indigenous population. Why would any Arab accept the theft of half their land and the ethnic cleansing of half their population? That's what they were being asked to agree to.

They aren't occupied so stop with your lies. Are you referring to Hamas? They have been the only occupiers over the last 16 yeaes.
According to international law and reality, they're occupiers and colonialists, taking the land from the indigenous population. Israel is a genocidal, apartheid state, that has turned itself into the world's worst pariah state. Hamas is a militant resistance movement against the illegal Israeli occupation of Palestine. The land was called Palestine since the second century, almost 2000 years ago.

It's not illegal for people who are being occupied to resist their oppressors violently. It's however, illegal, for the occupier to defend himself, just as it's illegal for a rapist to defend himself from his victim's violent response to his heinous, criminal behavior.

It is? Why, do they read more terrorist materials, or something? Clearly they do. That's the thing we're not supposed to say out loud, right?

I mean, I will side with you as far as not banning books at all.

But I don't think you just identified "second class citizen" status.

If Blacks were treated today in the United States, the way Palestinians are treated today in the West Bank, we'd call it White supremacy, we know that because it used to be that way - dingbat.

Im not sure how this helps rrelease the hostages. Maybe they could have just bombed another hospital ?
No doubt the families will understand the actions of the fascist leadership.
What is the zionist plans to get these people back ? Kill everyone seems to be a bit blunt from here.
Who are theytalking to now they have killed that guy.?
Israel is just a fucked country with fucked human beings who walk around like their shit don't stink!

Comparing French Resistance to Hamas is insulting. You sure do enjoy trolling me on a serious topic.
That question makes no reference to Hamas. It is a question you could ask school children after some lessons on the start of WW2, basic history, not even controversial. The kids would be able to answer it, what's your problem (as if we don't know!)

Of course Gaza is and has been brutally to the extent that it is even a weapons testing Lab for its Zionist occupiers. (1)

Please attempt to name just one independent country that has a foreign government control its air space, sea ports, internal borders, steal land, poison crops and wells (2) with not only impunity but reward in the form of $ Trillions in US "aid".

(1). “The Lab”: Israel Tests Weapons, Tactics On Captive Palestinian Population"
https://www.wrmea.org/2013-septembe...actics-on-captive-palestinian-population.html

EXCERPT "“The Lab,” which won a recent award at DocAviv, Israel’s documentary Oscars, is due to premiere in the U.S. in August. Directed by Yotam Feldman, the film presents the first close-up view of Israel’s arms industry and the dealers who have enriched themselves.

The title relates to the film’s central argument: that Israel has rapidly come to rely on the continuing captivity of Palestinians in what are effectively the world’s largest open-air prisons.

The reason is that there are massive profits to be made from testing Israeli military innovations on the more than four million Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank."CONTINUED

(1) "The devastating environmental effects of Israeli settler-colonialism in the West Bank"

"Israeli settlement expansion is not only illegal, it is also destroying Palestine's environment through the urbanization of the West Bank."
EXCERPT "Israel dumps 80% of the waste products generated from Israeli settlements in the occupied West Bank. This in turn, “[pollutes] the Palestinian earth and water supply, while Israeli settlers in the West Bank – who produce similar amounts of wastewater to the Palestinian population, despite being outnumbered more than six to one – deliberately poison the water, land and livestock of nearby Palestinian villages”. This means that every year over “2 million cubic metres of raw [untreated] sewage flow into the valleys of streams of the [Palestinian] West Bank…[causing] severe damage through the West Bank… " CONTINUED

Im not sure how this helps rrelease the hostages. Maybe they could have just bombed another hospital ?
No doubt the families will understand the actions of the fascist leadership.
What is the zionist plans to get these people back ? Kill everyone seems to be a bit blunt from here.
Who are theytalking to now they have killed that guy.?
Israel is between a rock and a hard place. How do you deal with terrorists ? Dammed if you do , dammed if you don't. All of their Arab neighbors feel they don't have a right to exist. They are fighting for their lives. I support them. Somehow the Palestinian people need to get rid of Hamas and get a legitimate government that wants peace and increased trade with Israel. Right now Palestine is Israel's biggest trading partner in the region. I don't know how much of that trade is Israeli support for the Palestinians. That's what Hamas has done to them. You can't have it both ways.

Forum List

Back