“I Love My Black Job”: Simone Biles Seemingly Takes Swipe At Donald Trump After Olympic Triumph

You love to see African Americans suffer. And you make excuses for them. And their flaws as we all have. This is not 1850 or 1910, or 1940,1968. It is 2024. And we have phu ked our nation up with a system that keeps people on pins and needles from the insane who have taken over.
She is set for life. Your sort will be packing her groceries and washing her car when she comes home.

She is set for life. Your sort will be packing her groceries and washing her car when she comes home.
And I will be doing with a majority of African Americans living in all the ghettos in our nation. At least the ones who want to work. I will not be alone.

She's ok, she has a career and probably never hung out in tough urban streets where illlegal immigrants are taking the jobs of those in the community. So she is saying obediently and rather sarcastically "I like my black people unemployed (Im ok though) ". Before Detroit was gutted, black manufacturing workers were thriving more than white citizens there. Alas, some play politics of ignorance, or maybe its just indifference for the plight of other Americans.

Last edited:
Parroting Trump's lies, I see. Good boy.
I posted the study that was produced by a reputable institution. Yes, black and hispanic Americans are impacted more by illegal immigration.than white citizens. The unemployment rates go up.signifiacntly in these communities where illegals settle. They impact everyone but black.citizens more. Maybe google censored that too...

She's ok, she has a career and probably never hung out in tough urban streets where illlegal immigrants are taking the jobs of those in the community. So she is saying obediently and rather sarcastically "I like my black people unemployed (Im ok though) ". Before Detroit was gutted, black manufacturing workers were thriving more than white citizens there. Alas, some play politics of ignorance, or maybe its just indifference for the plight of other Americans.
I doubt she gives a fuck what you think about anything. I hope she enters politics whan she retires.

I doubt she gives a fuck what you think about anything. I hope she enters politics whan she retires.

It isn't what I think, it's about the facts.

I know that the feel-good, virtue signalling you engage in helps you sleep at night, but it's wrong the majority of the time.

This is why the U.K and France are now shadows of their former glory. Germany is soon to follow,

China knows exactly what they are doing. If America falls, you will be polishing up on the old history books because it will repeat itself in Europe, all that will change will be the actors.

And here is a debunk. Enjoy.

I like official National Bureau of Economic Research:

Effects of Immigration on African-American Employment and Incarceration

"immigrant influx, therefore, generally 'explains' about 20 to 60 percent of the decline in wages, 25 percent of the decline in employment, and about 10 percent of the rise in incarceration rates among blacks with a high school education or less."

Simon Biles is now officially the greatest US gymnast in history, recieving anothr gold all around medal last night. She truly loves her black job.
As a pampered athlete I’m sure Biles does love her black job

But suppose the USOC had chosen a diversity hire from central America to represent the US in the olympics and Biles lost her black job?

I bet she would not be smiling now

Simon Biles is now officially the greatest US gymnast in history, recieving anothr gold all around medal last night. She truly loves her black job.
Whst JOB is that? I can’t find an actual CAREER listed for her in any of the biographies I’ve read of her. She is a gymnast by hobby and married to an NFL player. I somehow doubt that she’s ever actually held a REAL job.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back