“I Love My Black Job”: Simone Biles Seemingly Takes Swipe At Donald Trump After Olympic Triumph

Whst JOB is that? I can’t find an actual CAREER listed for her in any of the biographies I’ve read of her. She is a gymnast by hobby and married to an Ngl player. I somehow doubt that she’s ever actually held a REAL job.
Apparently you have never been a high level athlete. But you're a piece of white racist scum because everybody knows what NGL means.

Apparently you have never been a high level athlete.
No I have not. I’ve never even been a low level athlete, thanks to certain genetic issues I deal with. I do have two younger brothers who both played D2 & D3 soccer respectively.

Sports, athletics, etc… is not something one should be relying on for a CAREER. Eventually the games end and you have to rely on something else to get you by in life. She found a NFL player to match herself into. Good for her because her education apparently ebded at the high school level except for “pursuing an online degree in business administration “.

You obviously don't understand it's about the recent rise in black unemployment.
Nah, they know. They just don't care. The fools are so twisted with hate for the guy that any lie will do, so long as they can spew their hate at him. Someday they'll understand that it isn't hurting him, it's themselves they're destroying.

It is truly sad that American Black people unaffected by inner city violence and murder don't give a fig about it. Instead they direct their anger at Trump and his supporters.
You dont seem to care about white people killing white people. Instead you direct your anger on here.

It isn't what I think, it's about the facts.

I know that the feel-good, virtue signalling you engage in helps you sleep at night, but it's wrong the majority of the time.

This is why the U.K and France are now shadows of their former glory. Germany is soon to follow,

China knows exactly what they are doing. If America falls, you will be polishing up on the old history books because it will repeat itself in Europe, all that will change will be the actors.
Ive just spoken to her. She still doesnt give a fuck.

As a pampered athlete I’m sure Biles does love her black job

But suppose the USOC had chosen a diversity hire from central America to represent the US in the olympics and Biles lost her black job?

I bet she would not be smiling now
Which athlete did she steal an olympic place from ?

Forum List

Back