“I Love My Black Job”: Simone Biles Seemingly Takes Swipe At Donald Trump After Olympic Triumph

Whst JOB is that? I can’t find an actual CAREER listed for her in any of the biographies I’ve read of her. She is a gymnast by hobby and married to an NFL player. I somehow doubt that she’s ever actually held a REAL job.
Her job is preseting the best of America. Everyone wants to be a part of that so she makes a living from that. She is the American dream.

Her job is preseting the best of America. Everyone wants to be a part of that so she makes a living from that. She is the American dream
No she isn’t. She’s an entertainer. A very good one, but an entertainer. I don’t have much use for entertainers, as they really don’t add anything to society. I may enjoy their output at times but I have little respect for the career path in general.

Especially since she’s MARRIED, which means her appropriate career path is HOUSEWIFE.

No she isn’t. She’s an entertainer. A very good one, but an entertainer. I don’t have much use for entertainers, as they really don’t add anything to society. I may enjoy their output at times but I have little respect for the career path in general.

Especially since she’s MARRIED, which means her appropriate career path is HOUSEWIFE.
I knew you would say that. Im talking about evolved rational people.

Thsts interesting coming from someone who lives in a nation that treats its people like it’s still the 13th century where the “Governmrnt” is required to provide all of your needs.
Well there are plenty of evolved people in America. They dont deal in lazy tripes.

guns haven't ruined this country, murders and criminals have taken a toll...in particular actblue radicalized terrorist that try to assassinate the GOP nominee for President.

So how did Trump become POTUS?
Electoral College, whatever that`s supposed to be. Trump`s party has lost the popular vote in 7 of the last 8 elections because most Americans don`t like them.

Electoral College, whatever that`s supposed to be. Trump`s party has lost the popular vote in 7 of the last 8 elections because most Americans don`t like them.
Well he and the gop run for the office of the president, not for the popular vote

If you don’t know what the electoral college is, take an 8th grade civics class

Forum List

Back