Methane Gas being released into the Earth Atmosphere , a bigger threat than CO2 , from human Carbon gas release.?!!

I did not know that god is able to become senile. Is he, god?
Many have questioned God being God. They don't understand how God can tolerate what they consider intolerable. They don't have perfect information. God does. They don't know the purpose of creation. God does.

No, you wrote what you did because you could. You can't control yourself.

Hmmm. I never asked god to wipe you out. He would do so if I would ask him. He always did do what I asked him for. But it's not a good idea to do so. God knows better how to rule the world than I do. Truth is outside. We do not make it. We are able to understand - or unwilling to understand. You are extremely unwilling to try to understand.

Last edited:
Compared with the two very little ladies who I met yesterday you seem to be very dead. Do you like to murder them and their mother so they will become like you?
Hmmm. I never asked god to wipe you out. He would do so if I would ask him. He always did do what I asked him for. But it's not a good idea to do so. God knows better how to rule the world than I do. Truth is outside. We do not make it. We are able to understand - or unwilling to understand. You are extremely unwilling to try to understand.
My my my. You sure do like to make things personal when you lose.

Good grief. USA - ¿why do you exist?
Because we kicked Germany's, Italy's, and Japan's asses.

That's why.

Two times you Germans pushed the world to war, and both times America kicked your ass to the curb.

Because we kicked Germany's, Italy's, and Japan's asses.

That's why.

Two times you Germans pushed the world to war,

What's wrong. With the begin of world war 1 Germany had nothing to do at all. And world war 2 - the second part of world war 1 - was triggered from Stalin and Hitler together in the secret part of the Molotow-Ribbentrop pact when they decided to eliminate the state Poland again. Stalin was your ally.

and both times America kicked your ass to the curb.

Via mass-murder and most heavy war crimes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back