This Is Proof That Kamala Harris Isn't Black

They keep posting that one article. I looked that up last night and found that the AP decided to run the headline because there had never been an Indian American that had served in he Senate. Harris did not identify herself as just Indian American. But don't expect these trump supporters to do any research. They are going to wear that lie out. But the problem they are going to have is when Harris stands up giving her acceptance speech and she tears trumps ass up for trying this. Trump just doesn'tget it. Nor do his cult members. He ain't going up against some punk ass white republican, he is not going up against Hillary. He will be facing a black human being who has had to put up wth shit from men like him her entire life. Then he adds this to it. He is going to get his feelings hurt.

And hurt bad.
IM2 is a literal slave to this liberal agenda. Mind, body and soul,

No, you are not. You are mullatto (or any modern dirivitive of the word). You are using the racist "one drop of blood" as your referrence but only 5 minutes of thinking will tell you that you ain't black just because one parent is. Think, man, think!

So if your parent is Italian, you're not part Italian?

That's your claim?

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
You didn't make "ANYTHING" big enough.... ANYTHING

Trump-golden-statue-man-bows-down.jpg

#becauseitsacult

Trump HAS to call out the lie because the Democrat Gaslighting Machine is ramping up "The First Female African American President" Campaign. They will hammer it home 24/7 and all the little know nothings will line up to be "part of history" when the history is a total lie. She needs to run on her RECORD not a false premise that she is African American.
Too bad that iitsnot a lie.

If this was Kamala Harris

1722576114912.png

She'd be back to your racist ass. Same wth Trumps punk ass.
So Harris is black.

Inflation is 3%. And has nothing to do with Harris.
They have been running their mouths about that tired inflation bs for 3 years. Inflation was supposed to give then a red wave. When Republicans gained the house majority, they did so because they promised to do something about inflation. But all they did was investigate. And if Trump gets put back in office, that's all they are going to do again

Last edited:
Well if you are Asian you are not black. You can't mix your tan with with the continents. There are thousands of Asians born in Africa but they ain't black and they don't claim to be.

False. And nonsensical. Race is not determined by where you're born. And yes, if your parents are Asian and black, you are Asian and black.

You are what your parents are.

• Fact
Do you honestly believe your own words?

Of course.

Trump got only 8% of the black vote against a white woman. He got 12% against a white man. He'll be lucky to get 10% against a ½ black woman. Obama, also ½ black, got 95% in 2008.

It's literally the reason you racist shits are trying to convince black people she's not black.

• Brilliant
First off, he guy could not have been her grandfather. Great or great great pethaps if anything. And It doesn't make me feel anything because that guy was only related to her because of rape. You are being disingenuus thinking I'm stupid enough to fall for this and will chose to vote for Trump. Not going to happen.
Who is He Guy?

So if your parent is Italian, you're not part Italian?
My paternal grandparents (deceased) were Italian but I am not ”part Italian”. I have nothing to do with Italy.

That's your claim?
Yes, that is my claim.
Race is not determined by where you're born.
That is what I am trying to tell you.
And yes, if your parents are Asian and black, you are Asian and black.
No, you are not.
Asia = a continent.
Black = colour and nothing to do with race or culture.

People of Bangladesh, Papua-New Guine, and the aborginies of Australia are as black as any African but do you consider them "Black"? No, you don't because your mind is befuddled. If you do not understand the significance of colour, race, and ”mixed race” then why are you wasting my time?
You are what your parents are..
This the craziest thing anyone can say.

Well if you are Asian you are not black. You can't mix your tan with with the continents. There are thousands of Asians born in Africa but they ain't black and they don't claim to be.

Do you seriously not understand that biracial and multiracial people exist? Her mother is Indian and her father is Jamaican. (the vast majority of Jamaicans are of African descent) So contrary to what a lot of R's here are saying, she is at least partially black, because of her father. Not that it should matter.

Don't get me wrong. I can't stand Kamala, I think she's corrupt, ditzy, and pretty much a commie. I wouldn't vote for her if my life depended on it.

But these Kamala race threads are SO stupid, I feel like I've lost some brain cells just reading them. :lol:

Funny how he never mentioned that.

WTF? He said his father was black and his mother was white. He even wrote a book about it. If he referred to himself as black, does that mean his mother became black?

Forum List

Back