What's Up With Pizza Hut?

Well I don't think any pizza is necessarily cheap.
We have a well known.Canadian brand with a really creative name "Pizza, Pizza". Hit and miss, often tastes like cardboard.but it is the cheapest price and still.fairly expensive. Life is getting too expensive thanks to the destruction of.capitalism and growth of massive government debt for handouts to corporatism.

We have a well known.Canadian brand with a really creative name "Pizza, Pizza". Hit and miss, often tastes like cardboard.but it is the cheapest price and still.fairly expensive. Life is getting too expensive thanks to the destruction of.capitalism and growth of massive government debt for handouts to corporatism.
Do they put Canadian bacon on their pizzas? Lol j/k

No matter where you get your pizza - frozen or from a pizza joint - is going to be expensive.
Expensive is vague.
Can you afford 3 Pizzas for $11 frozen Red Baron Pizza?
Or $4.98 for Just One?

Screenshot 2024-08-01 at 8.22.16 PM.png

Expensive is vague.
Can you afford 3 Pizzas for $11 frozen Red Baron Pizza?
Or $4.98 for Just One?

View attachment 988590
Well, that is true! I suppose where you get your frozen pizzas..We have Meijer (like Walmart), and they are expensive. I don't buy frozen pizza. If I am going to get myself a good pizza, I rather get it from Papa John's. That's just my preference.

I absolutely LOVE Pizza Hut and I want to order it next week when I got company coming over. However, I'm not sure whether or not it's the Pizza Huts in my area but they never give me their prices ahead of time on the menu when I go into order, so I'm going to have to make sure to ask for all of the prices there ahead of time when I get delivery over the phone.

I'm guessing that's probably because if their customers knew their prices ahead of time they would never order to begin with as I realize that it's rather expensive but I can't help but love their food.
I've never had that problem with our local Pizza Hut.

They frequently have five dollar menus from which you can get medium pizzas or breadsticks or several other items.

And I can go online and build my own pizza and see the price.

I've never heard of a PH where this was not the case.

We also get the occasional flyers in the mail with some really good coupons.

I don't buy beverages from the Hut. Their markup is insane.

Well, that is true! I suppose where you get your frozen pizzas..We have Meijer (like Walmart), and they are expensive. I don't buy frozen pizza. If I am going to get myself a good pizza, I rather get it from Papa John's. That's just my preference.
Great,
That is exactly what people who can afford the higher priced pizza do.
I spent $23 for an Extra Large Mushroom and CB pizza from my Local Joint.
Great Pizza......Best in Town.......Well worth it.
Even had Leftovers the next Morning.
Pretty good deal for me and my Wife.

That said, there is a $5 Red Baron Supreme Pizza waiting in the Freezer.

To me, Little Ceasars, Papa John's, and Fazoli's are the best pizza places, but I have to give the proper kudos to this company as well. Two minutes in the microwave and their pizza couldn't be better. :) :) :)

digiorno-f106c2fe79a02d87c6992504a57bc5920bd38254.png.webp

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I absolutely LOVE Pizza Hut and I want to order it next week when I got company coming over. However, I'm not sure whether or not it's the Pizza Huts in my area but they never give me their prices ahead of time on the menu when I go into order, so I'm going to have to make sure to ask for all of the prices there ahead of time when I get delivery over the phone.
We used to go to the Pizza hut in town here. But when the pandemic hit, they stopped having a salad bar with pasta, so we hardly ever go there now.
Their bread sticks and brownies are to die for but the pizza is delicious too.

Wow, you folks must be lucky. The Pizza Hut in my area is the worst. Cardboard would be better. Everything they sell is greasy. And they never have had salad! I ordered off them last Spring because my good local privately owned (non-corporate, non-national chain) store's delivery guy was off, and the delivery guy they sent was some foreign speaking Grub Hub contract employee who didn't speak English, didn't knock on the door as I requested, then rang my phone six times from an out of state foreign address, then when I answered the door just on a hunch anyway, the guy could not speak and I found he parked his car sideways across my driveways, then when I asked him to back his car up to get it off my sidewalk so he wouldn't run over my downspout, he looked at me like I had a third eye and was talking Swahili and would not move nor answer me. So I paid him just to get rid of him then he drove over my downspout when leaving anyway.

I called up the store and told them and they didn't even apologize, and I told them to never send that guy to my house again and slammed the phone in disgust, which is to say, I won't ever be ordering off the Hut ever again if it were the last pizza in my area. The pizza from the private owned local guy is 10X better.

Forum List

Back