This Is Proof That Kamala Harris Isn't Black

Do you seriously not understand that biracial and multiracial people exist?
From where do you get that idea?
Her mother is Indian and her father is Jamaican.
I'll bet you don't even know what "Jamaican" is. Come on, tell me. What colour is Jamaican? Put up or shut up.
... contrary to what a lot of R's here are saying, she is at least partially black ,.....
That makes her "mulatto", you twit, not "partially black". Do you people not understand English?

I'll bet you don't even know what "Jamaican" is. Come on, tell me. What colour is Jamaican? Put up or shut up.

That makes her "mulatto", you twit, not "partially black". Do you people not understand English?

Just going by your own words, you sure sounded like you couldn't grok that biracial and multiracial people exist.

I don't know anyone who uses the word "mulatto" (How old are you? Maybe that's a word from your generation).... But the label is not as important as the FACT that she is at least partially black. She's mixed. And the only reason I'm saying this is because there are some retarded people here saying things like "She doesn't have a drop of black blood in her at all."

My paternal grandparents (deceased) were Italian but I am not ”part Italian”. I have nothing to do with Italy.

Yes, that is my claim.

That is what I am trying to tell you.

No, you are not.
Asia = a continent.
Black = colour and nothing to do with race or culture.

People of Bangladesh, Papua-New Guine, and the aborginies of Australia are as black as any African but do you consider them "Black"? No, you don't because your mind is befuddled. If you do not understand the significance of colour, race, and ”mixed race” then why are you wasting my time?

This the craziest thing anyone can say.

Retarded. Do a DNA test and it will indeed inform you your heritage is at least part Italian. Your feelz don't alter your heritage. :cuckoo:

And Asian is a race. So is black. Her mother was the former, her father was the latter. That makes her Asian and black. If you think she's not, what race do you think she is?

And we're not talking about Australia. We're talking about Jamaica. Where black people were brought from Africa as part of the slave trade.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2

Retard, mulatto is not a race. :cuckoo: it's a derogatory term to describe someone with a white parent and a black parent.

• Fact
What? I bet that every person here knows what race they are, and there is a long long list of white's accomplishments.
Are you on a computer?
There ya go. :up:
Too bad that blacks were in on the making of computers. You see, that's the problem, whites haven't been taught correct history.

Mark Dean​

1722580937606.png

Tennessee native Dr. Mark Dean joined IBM in 1980, and soon after became part of the team that developed the revolutionary IBM PC 5150, released in 1981. As part of that process, he co-created the PC's ISA bus, and he is named on three of the nine original patents that define foundational IBM PC technology. For his numerous achievements at IBM, the firm named Dean an IBM Fellow in 1995, one of only 50 active at the firm and the first African-American so honored. In 1999, Dean led a group at IBM to create a 1GHz CPU, and today he is a professor at the University of Tennessee.

1722581122944.png

Meet the father of the internet.. Of course you never heard of him because he is from Africa and the main stream media wouldn’t want to brand the “creator of the internet” ti*le to a African American man.

Philip Emeagwali, a computer scientist, is but one example. He uses his mathematical and computer expertise to develop methods for extracting more petroleum from oil fields.

It was his formula that used 65,000 separate computer processors to perform 3.1 billion calculations per second in 1989. That feat led to computer scientists comprehending the capabilities of supercomputers and the practical applications of creating a system that allowed multiple computers to communicate. He is recognized as one of the fathers of the Internet.

And every time you stop at a Red light

1722581296492.png

Funny how some whites live in such a delusion that they actually believe they are not a race or that nothing they have achieved is only because of race.

WTF? He said his father was black and his mother was white. He even wrote a book about it. If he referred to himself as black, does that mean his mother became black?

You can't recall one time he referred to himself as half white.

Other people developed traffic signals before Morgan. They added the yellow before Morgan. Others also patented their designs. Morgan was a johnny come lately.

Fun fact: The green light in Japan is actually blue-ish.

According to the Centre for the Study of the Legacies of British Slave-ownership, grand pappy owned 124 people. How does that make you feel?
Irish, you are being a stupid idiot.....and some!

Her alleged great great great grandfather was a white plantation and slave owner who RAPED his female SLAVEs....her great great great grandmother was his slave, and she got pregnant.....

• Fact
Sorry, but, white guy:

Charles Babbage

View attachment 988623

Charles Babbage (born December 26, 1791, London, England—died October 18, 1871, London) was an English mathematician and inventor who is credited with having conceived the first automatic digital computer
LOL! Nice try.

Since math began in Africa, what Babbage used for calculations was not created by whites.

She descends from slave owners. She's not black, but the slaves were. Several hundreds of them.
Are you giving her the thumbs up? Because if you are then all your remonstrous threads seem kind of superficial if you give some slave owners a pass.

Do you need to be educated how the AFRICANs ended up on Jamaica? Sure you do. during the time before it was illegal to import slaves, sometimes you would have a slave boat sink and the survors would make to the uninhabited islands and live there. Sometimes they would jump ship. Jamaica was populated by the same people that populated the slave trade in the United States.

• Fact
Do you need to be educated how the AFRICANs ended up on Jamaica? Sure you do. during the time before it was illegal to import slaves, sometimes you would have a slave boat sink and the survors would make to the uninhabited islands and live there. Sometimes they would jump ship. Jamaica was populated by the same people that populated the slave trade in the United States.
They also dropped slaves off to work the plantations in Jamaica, Haiti and other Carribean islands.

Forum List

Back