Biden unfit to be Commander In Chief.

He isn't all there. Not even close. He needs to be put out to pasture.

I still remember the then democrat-controlled house openly considering invoking the 25th Amendment, claiming Trump to be mentally impaired to handle the presidency.
However, here we are with President Biden, who continually displays the onset of dementia and frailty that would have the democrats jumping to have him removed from office, if he was a republican.
Double standard.

I still remember the then democrat-controlled house openly considering invoking the 25th Amendment, claiming Trump to be mentally impaired to handle the presidency.
However, here we are with President Biden, who continually displays the onset of dementia and frailty that would have the democrats jumping to have him removed from office, if he was a republican.
Double standard.
Politics aside, I'm starting to feel bad for Biden the guy can barely walk or speak and he's in the highest stress job on the planet. That cannot be good for someone in his condition.

Politics aside, I'm starting to feel bad for Biden the guy can barely walk or speak and he's in the highest stress job on the planet. That cannot be good for someone in his condition.
Well, we see him mumbling and stumbling around in public, but behind the scenes, his Marxist handlers are actually handling everything.

1718838053824.png

Forum List

Back