"I think that I am the best person to lead the Secret Service at this time."

Hearing just concluded. Members of Congress getting up caught on live mic could be heard after Comer's final repudiation of Cheatie to say:

"SMACKDOWN."

"SAD."

Both Comer and Raskin are sending a letter to Deadpan Bedpan Joe's desk asking for Cheatie's resignation.

Naw....

Thanks to SCOTUS, Biden can legally off Trump anytime...he wouldn't use an amateur like Crooks.

Besides they'd make it look like natural causes....

This was lazy local cops who thought they were at a Trump lovefest.

Just like the Uvalde cops, they just want a paycheck and don't want to deal with any crisis.

Hell, the Uvalde cops would still be waiting outside the school if Federal Officers hadn't arrived to deal with the shooter.
Kind of a coincidence, isn't it? The left claim the Supreme Court ruled this (which is a lie) , and then this happens shortly afterward. So, you're saying that it was NOT just a coincidence?

I wonder how many sloped roofs there are in this country? Imagine that, a roof that is sloped!

At least the world knows now that if you are Iran et al and want to get close to assassinate the next president, just use a sloped roof. The SS won't be up there or even watching you.

They pay no attention to nor follow people of interest or suspicious people, at least not until you actually start shooting!

I have to believe that while Trump won't say it, that he wonders if there wasn't some design that day to SET HIM UP???

We live in a dangerous world because of sloped roofs. We need an anti-sloped roof advocacy group pronto.
Yeah, I was just thinking the other day when the left brought up Paul Pelosi being attacked with a hammer that we really need to pass hammer control legislation. Anyone can go to a multitude of places and buy a hammer, no age restrictions, no background checks required, nothing.

Hearing just concluded. Members of Congress getting up caught on live mic could be heard after Comer's final repudiation of Cheatie to say:

"SMACKDOWN."

"SAD."

Both Comer and Raskin are sending a letter to Deadpan Bedpan Joe's desk asking for Cheatie's resignation.
I'm sure Joe will get right on that. Has he ever fired anyone for anything? In any event, since Jill Biden is the president, I wouldn't expect her to want to can her DEI hire.

Yeah, I was just thinking the other day when the left brought up Paul Pelosi being attacked with a hammer that we really need to pass hammer control. Anyone can go to a multitude of places and buy a hammer, no age restrictions, no background checks required, nothing.
In the future every item at every store shall be placed behind locked doors and customers shall show id to buy dangerous items like hammers, roofing materials, flashlights, paint, cold medicine and cigarette lighters.
Tobacco products, cannabis and alcoholic beverages will be exempt from this policy.

I hope so, she reused to answer if Reee Tardy Oswald acted alone, she didn't give full agents to this detail, they didn't secure the elevated position with a clear shot at Trump because "the roof was slopey"

So many questions and she needs to answer them then resign
I don't know if it's true or not (haven't been watching) but someone posted that she was shown a picture of the shooter and asked who it was and she said something like she can't comment about an ongoing investigation?

We live in a dangerous world because of sloped roofs. We need an anti-sloped roof advocacy group pronto.
The videos show how hard it was for the shooter to crawl on the roof. He could have easily fallen and hurt himself. I can see how the SS felt it was too dangerous for their officers. We do need better technology when building sloped roofs so that they are more safe and easier to walk or crawl on.

The videos show how hard it was for the shooter to crawl on the roof. He could have easily fallen and hurt himself. I can see how the SS felt it was too dangerous for their officers. We do need better technology when building sloped roofs so that they are more safe and easier to walk or crawl on.
Well I hadn't thought of that. We need an assassin protection advocacy group. Those guys are clearly just walking around unprotected.

Isn't that about the same think Biden has been telling us for weeks? Biden and his team repeatedly said the is the best person to lead the Democrats at this time. What will it take for Kimberly Cheatle to eventually come to the same conclusion that Biden finally did?
Well I just listened to over four hours of questions from both Republicans and Democrat members of the House oversight committee, and Kimberly Cheatle pretty much avoided answering a single one.

She is either the most clueless person on the planet--and with her long track record with the Secret Service I can't believe that--or she was under a strict gag order to not answer any questions. The question is, from who? Numerous members of the Committee recommended she resign her position and the Chair closed the hearing by saying a letter would be sent to recommend that, but she did not seem the least bit bothered by that. I would guess she knows her position is secure for now.

If we don't get this administration out of office and replace it with public servants in 2025, we are doomed.

Forum List

Back