Remember...Kamala Harris IS Joe Biden

Nonsense. He's been doing a great job that's why it was so hard to get him to drop out. If he was doing bad we wouldn't have defended him so long. The debate showed moderates and independents he's lost a step. We feared losing them. Now we don't fear losing them. Now you should.

Harris = Biden.

This will be reinforced over the next several months. To the point where even a low-IQ dupe like you will understand it.

lol

That's why you need another primary. Joe Biden won ALL the primaries.

If you don't have another primary, it's insurrection. The fact that you support that insurrection doesn't make it not an insurrection.

It's still an insurrection, and you're an insurrectionist for supporting it.

If you don't like who the Democrats nominate you can vote for another party. Joe can run 3rd party if he wants.

Harris = Biden.

This will be reinforced over the next several months. To the point where even a low-IQ dupe like you will understand it.

lol
Biden did a great job.

Trump is too old. That will be reinforced. And it will be your words we throw back at you. Trump will be 83 at the end of his term if he wins? We all agree being 80 is too old. Sorry your guys so old.

In fact, you could have voted for Trump and they could have said "fuck that, he's a criminal, we want Nikki or Ron to run on the Republican ticket.

Could have, but didn't. What actually happened is that you voted for Biden, then YOUR party said "fuck that, he's senile, we want Kamala to run on the Democrat ticket."

lol

Fuck you bitch.

Supreme Court’s Radical Immunity Ruling Shields Lawbreaking Presidents and Undermines Democracy

The Court’s opinion in Trump v. United States is a dangerous attack on the rule of law.

And it's not just me you stupid bitch.

Confidence in U.S. Supreme Court Sinks to Historic Low​

Why do you think that is you dumb fucker. Vergogna!

You are way too emotional - is it a bad time for you?

The Supreme Court didn't change anything - it simply reinforced that a President would have to make tough decisions in the course of being President that should be exempt from prosecution (like Obama killing US citizens with a drone).

Most people are ignorant of the role that SCOTUS plays.
I blame Government School and The Democrat Media.

Biden did a great job.

Trump is too old. That will be reinforced. And it will be your words we throw back at you. Trump will be 83 at the end of his term if he wins? We all agree being 80 is too old. Sorry your guys so old.

No, being severely senile like Joe Biden is too senile. It has nothing to do with age.

Harris has the permanent stench of Joe Biden's failures on her.

She owns every policy, every war, every illegal who entered the country, every price increase, every dead soldier, and every American murdered by illegals and illegal drugs flowing across her open border.

A vote for Harris is a vote for Biden.

That is all.
Nice try.
You sound scared shitless....just like convicted felon Trump and all the other MAGAts these past 24 hours.
:auiqs.jpg:

Could have, but didn't. What actually happened is that you voted for Biden, then YOUR party said "fuck that, he's senile, we want Kamala to run on the Democrat ticket."

lol
Because we told him to drop out. We are so happy and you are so sad about it. Did you see Trump's angry tweets? He wants to be reimbursed for all the money he wasted attacking Biden. LOL.

And we may pick someone else but I heard we have to do it by early August. We can't wait for the DNC.

Because we told him to drop out. We are so happy and you are so sad about it. Did you see Trump's angry tweets? He wants to be reimbursed for all the money he wasted attacking Biden. LOL.

And we may pick someone else but I heard we have to do it by early August. We can't wait for the DNC.

You probably shouldn't trust your hearing.

You're not picking anything, dipshit. Your party held primaries, you chose a candidate, and he quit.

You're not getting another primary. You're getting insurrection, and you're supporting it.

Wealth of Younger Americans Is Historically High​

Due to a historic economic recovery, inflation-adjusted wealth for younger Americans has grown 49 percent since right before the pandemic—a positive trend following decades of stagnation.

You guys are hilarious. You try to hijack democracy, then you accuse us of it. You're a bunch of white racists, and we have to come up with affirmative action to combat your racism and you cry that AA is racist towards you.

It's funny how you see things clearly when it's hurting you. Like imagine if we said asshole insurrectionist election deniers couldn't get married. Only liberals. You'd see that was unconstitutional right?

God I hope Trump wins and Kamala refuses to certify the vote.

Take a Midol.
Relax a little, the race for the Presidency is over.

That's why you need another primary. Joe Biden won ALL the primaries.

Nope. Biden dropped out just like Haley dropped out. Biden is committing his delegates to Harris just like Haley committed her delegates to Trump.

Candidates dropping out and committing their delegates to other candidates happens every convention, democrat or republican.

If you don't have another primary, it's insurrection.

Nope. Its just you not having the slightest clue how any of this works. And making up meaningless pseudo-legal gibberish so you can perceive yourself as a hapless victim.

As MAGA does.

I love Republicans during an election year. By all signs, the economy is great, Biden is doing a great job. So Republicans say "don't look at the facts, how do you FEEL?"

Because we still get sticker shock when we see how much things cost. We're still noticing we are paying $1.25 for what we were paying $1 before covid and shrinkflation is happening. Smaller bags of chips with less chips and more air.

But don't forget, you got a raise right? If you didn't, maybe you need to form a union you big fat loser.

I love Republicans during an election year. By all signs, the economy is great, Biden is doing a great job. So Republicans say "don't look at the facts, how do you FEEL?"

My favorite was Mike Johnson insisting that people 'intuitively know' that there are illegal votes, even if they don't have the evidence.

Laughing.....these hapless, feely, emotional little snowflakes.

Nope. Biden dropped out just like Haley dropped out. Biden is committing his delegates to Harris just like Haley committed her delegates to Trump.

Candidates dropping out and committing their delegates to other candidates happens every convention, democrat or republican.

Nope. Its just you not having the slightest clue how any of this works. And making up meaningless pseudo-legal gibberish so you can perceive yourself as a hapless victim.

As MAGA does.

Remember when MAGA was upset that the Democratic party wasn't taking RFK Jr. seriously and we told him he was a Republican plant?

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. posted a video of a phone call between Kennedy and former President Donald Trump in which the former president appeared to endorse false theories about the safety of vaccines.

RFK wanted evidence Trump agrees with him or called him. He was so giddy. Trump was just telling him what he wanted to hear. Trump certainly didn't want that conversation recorded. LOL

Trump will say anything even if he doesn't believe it

In the video, Trump can be heard discussing the amount of doses of vaccines that are scheduled for children, and suggested that after taking a high volume of vaccines, “you see the baby all of a sudden starting to change radically.”

“When you feed a baby, Bobby, a vaccination that is, like, 38 different vaccines and it looks like it’s been for a horse. Not a, you know, 10-pound or 20-pound baby,” Trump says on the call. “And then you see the baby all of a sudden starting to change radically. I’ve seen it too many times.”

This is called blowing smoke up someone's ass.

Trump also appeared to express some skepticism toward public health professionals who accurately state the recommended immunization schedule for children is safe and effective, saying, “And then you hear it doesn’t have an impact, right?”

Kennedy Jr. apologized to Trump for the video of the phone call being released after his son took the video down.

“When President Trump called me, I was taping with an in-house videographer. I should have ordered the videographer to stop recording immediately. I am mortified that this was posted. I apologize to the president,” Kennedy wrote on social media Tuesday.

I'm so glad he released the recording.

“Trump and his anti-vax bud ‘Bobby’ are spreading dangerous conspiracy theories that threaten the lifesaving care that tens of millions of people depend on.”

“This leaked footage is further proof Trump can’t be trusted to protect Americans’ health care. It’s frightening, and if he gains power, it could be the devastating reality for working families across the country,” the statement said.

My favorite was Mike Johnson insisting that people 'intuitively know' that there are illegal votes, even if they don't have the evidence.

Laughing.....these hapless, feely, emotional little snowflakes.
I forget. I have to stop calling Trump an idiot. It's the people who vote for him who are idiots. Includes many of my friends, family and co workers.

Way too many examples of Trump lying yet they still "believe" in Trump.

I forget. I have to stop calling Trump an idiot. It's the people who vote for him who are idiots. Includes many of my friends, family and co workers.

Way too many examples of Trump lying yet they still "believe" in Trump.

Trump is a symptom of the GOP's concerted effort to convince conservatives to abdicate reason and simply 'feel'. Colbert called it 'truthiness' like 20 years ago. This isn't new.

Trump just outbashitted the GOP and lies faster than they can.

Forum List

Back