Co2 Fraud hasn't fudged all data, surface air pressure for one....

Now prove it.

Prove what?

Surface Air Pressure (SAP) going flat/down = PROVEN
increasing temperature increases SAP = PROVEN
burning hydrocarbons increases SAP = PROVEN
melting glacier ice increases SAP = PROVEN

So why is SAP going flat/down if YOUR SIDE claims increasing temps and melting ice?

THAT is the question you chickenshit "warmers" won't answer...

I'd argue that increased air temps would expand the volume of the atmosphere.
Whether that results in a net increase or decrease in air pressure at the surface...don't know

Does the increase in the volume of the atmosphere change the mass of the atmosphere?

If not, then increasing temps does increase SAP....

Now show your measurements.

Already done...

An old rule of thumb was that for every 10 inches of snow, there would be 1 inch of water (10:1). However, this is far from the norm, and recent studies indicate that a 12:1 ratio might be more representative (on average) for the Upper Midwest.

How much air is released when 1000 kgs of ice core from "down a few hundred feet"
is melted?

A lot more than the volume of the ice, but that is DODGING THE QUESTION....

YOUR SIDE SAYS

1. increasing temps
2. melting ice

WHY IS SURFACE AIR PRESSURE GOING DOWN if the above is true?

This chickenshit Zionist Fascist Jew Supremacist RINO Traitor will refuse to answer...

as the weight of the air column above ... and weight is the measure of gravity

Meaning a slight increase in the volume of the atmosphere does not change the force of the SAP all else remaining constant...

The rest of this Jew Supremacist Zionist Fascist taxpayer funded climate liar's above post is again a DIVERSION away from

ANSWERING THE FUCKING QUESTION...

Prove what?

Surface Air Pressure (SAP) going flat/down = PROVEN

So why is SAP going flat/down if YOUR SIDE claims increasing temps and melting ice?

THAT is the question you chickenshit "warmers" won't answer...

Does the increase in the volume of the atmosphere change the mass of the atmosphere?

If not, then increasing temps does increase SAP....

Already done...

An old rule of thumb was that for every 10 inches of snow, there would be 1 inch of water (10:1). However, this is far from the norm, and recent studies indicate that a 12:1 ratio might be more representative (on average) for the Upper Midwest.

YOUR SIDE SAYS

1. increasing temps
2. melting ice

WHY IS SURFACE AIR PRESSURE GOING DOWN if the above is true?

This chickenshit Zionist Fascist Jew Supremacist RINO Traitor will refuse to answer...

Where were those proven? Link?

Does it? Post your work.

An old rule of thumb was that for every 10 inches of snow, there would be 1 inch of water (10:1).

That's your evidence? "An old rule of thumb"? Have you always been retarded?

Show me.

I'm sorry that everyone who ever knew you has left you.
Maybe it's because you're such a stupid unpleasant twat?

Where were those proven? Link?

Does it? Post your work.

An old rule of thumb was that for every 10 inches of snow, there would be 1 inch of water (10:1).

That's your evidence? "An old rule of thumb"? Have you always been retarded?

Show me.

I'm sorry that everyone who ever knew you has left you.
Maybe it's because you're such a stupid unpleasant twat?

You have no intention of actually debating the issue since you refuse to answer the question.

If you are arguing that melting glacier ice, and hence releasing gas trapped in the ice, does not increase SAP, then you fully qualify as a "climate scientist."

You have no intention of actually debating the issue since you refuse to answer the question.

If you are arguing that melting glacier ice, and hence releasing gas trapped in the ice, does not increase SAP, then you fully qualify as a "climate scientist."

If you can't post any evidence for your "if...then" statements, what is there to debate?

If you are arguing that melting glacier ice, and hence releasing gas trapped in the ice, does not increase SAP

I don't care if it does or if it doesn't.
I do care that you're frothing at the mouth but can't post evidence to support your claim.

If you can't post any evidence for your "if...then" statements, what is there to debate?

If you are arguing that melting glacier ice, and hence releasing gas trapped in the ice, does not increase SAP

I don't care if it does or if it doesn't.
I do care that you're frothing at the mouth but can't post evidence to support your claim.

And there you have it. Our resident RINO "climate skeptic" who is really a Zionist Fascist Traitor and Liar, isn't quite sure whether

ADDING GAS TO THE ATMOSPHERE INCREASES SURFACE AIR PRESSURE

WELL, GENIUS, IF WE SUBTRACTED ALL THE AIR FROM THE ATMOSPHERE, WHAT WOULD SAP BE THEN???

MORON!!!

And there you have it. Our resident RINO "climate skeptic" who is really a Zionist Fascist Traitor and Liar, isn't quite sure whether

WELL, GENIUS, IF WE SUBTRACTED ALL THE AIR FROM THE ATMOSPHERE, WHAT WOULD SAP BE THEN???

MORON!!!

Show me that it does, post your formula to show the relationship.

Show me how much air is trapped in the ice.

LOL!!!!

Argue that it doesn't....

RETARD

I already told you; I don't care.

You think you've discovered some significant relationship that no one ever noticed before.

But you can't show any evidence. It's hilarious.

I mean, your mental illness is sad, but you're funny. Like a clown. You make me laugh.

Forum List

Back