Heritage Foundation proven to be lying again.

Let Project 2025 happen and find out.
I think you know that's fake news, it's a scare tactic from the Dems.
Fortuitous that your message "should be scared" came when it did though. I have a portion of my property being used for animal rehab. Just an hour ago the azgf guys called from my gate. It seems that a mountain lion they had up there had healed enough that they were loading it up to turn it loose up near Buffalo crossing escaped while they were loading him. Lucky it's a male, less aggressive than a female. Still, I pulled my dogs in and am on alert because.....lion.

How about you tell itt the fox news management that replayed the same small amount of violence over and over to bait racists like you. Then after you do that, try comparing the anger the nation had about watching the state actually murder an unarmed, non resisting citizen, to the imaginary bullshit the right has been violent about.

1721430512702.png

Again, all the demented LEFT have is GASLIGHT THEATRE BULLSHIT PROJECTION.
Add to that a dollop of NO SELF-AWARENESS.
Damn these demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist brainwashed zombie ASSHOLES are a HOOT.
:rolleyes:
The left and their dire predictions of doom, some day. Nothing can penetrate their 4 inches of neanderthal skull to reach the liberal indoctrination damage inside.

How about you tell itt the fox news management that replayed the same small amount of violence over and over to bait racists like you. Then after you do that, try comparing the anger the nation had about watching the state actually murder an unarmed, non resisting citizen, to the imaginary bullshit the right has been violent about.

Not true race baiter, and the asshole killed himself with an overdose, at the worse the officers were negligent in not recognizing it sooner. Not even your career criminal could survive that much fentanyl.

Of the 8,700 protest events reported by MCCA members, 3,692 involved unlawful acts of civil disobedience. Five hundred of these occurred in a single city. Eight of the reporting cities—Columbus, Denver, Detroit, Memphis, Portland, Sacramento, San Diego, and Tucson—said that every protest during the May 25 to July 31 period involved unlawful but non-violent acts. Some of these protests may have also involved violence. MCCA reports that 574 of the protests it studied involved violence. One city accounted for 100 of these riots.

Looting and arson were common during the period studied. The 68 cities and counties reported that they experienced 2,385 incidents of looting and 624 incidents of arson, including 97 police vehicles burned.

More than 2,035 law enforcement officers were injured at the protests and riots during the time frame studied. <snip>

MCCA member agencies arrested 16,241 protesters and rioters from May 25 to July 31. Nearly 17% of these arrests were for felonies and 7% of the total involved violence. Many of the cases were quickly dismissed, which may explain why 52% of the reporting agencies said they arrested the same people twice for “protest-related crimes.

And in all that. more than 30 people lost their lives.

I don't think Fox could cover all that. So piss off propagandist.

Last edited:
The freaking president of the United States is a no show apparently hiding in his mom's basement with a faked Covid diagnosis. Does anyone worry about who the hell is running the Country or is it a forgone conclusion that Biden was never in charge? Meanwhile the crazy left attacks the Heritage Foundation. WTF people, get back to priorities.

The freaking president of the United States is a no show apparently hiding in his mom's basement with a faked Covid diagnosis. Does anyone worry about who the hell is running the Country or is it a forgone conclusion that Biden was never in charge? Meanwhile the crazy left attacks the Heritage Foundation. WTF people, get back to priorities.
After 4 years of president Asparagus it's going to be great to have Trump back in the White House. We'll see of those gas bags in Congress can finally get up off their fat lazy asses and work with him this time.

Exercise. Which does not fit?

a. left
b. center
c. right
d. Islam
We aren't talking about directions, you idiot. We are talking about sources of violence. Are you really stupid enough to think your post was that of a non-idiot?

The two link you posted are NOT on the same study. One is on physical violence, the other is on ONLINE behaviors. Care to try again?

Yet both show Democrats to be far behind right wingers.

You are triggered, little buddy.

Forum List

Back