Trump Kisses Empty Fireman Suit

I think you were trying to say cringe-worthy, meanwhile, before this, all I heard was that Trump only cared about himself. Now he cares too much for a fallen fireman killed at one of his rallies? And that was the man's own firesuit.

No, what was cringe-worthy, was when the democrats all kneeled in remembrance of a drug felon counterfeiter wife-beater who died of a drug overdose while trying to resist arrest.

View attachment 979945

Shallow perverts.

Last edited:
What kind of Girly Man kisses a Fire Helmet?

Imagine how you guys would act if Pete Buttengeig kissed that helmet
Mayor Pete would be kissing the crotch of the pants.

Your girly man argument reflects your hypocritical position about gay people.

You fail big time. All the time.

She should speak out about the disgusting old slob who didn't call her and then used her dead husband as a prop.
Not only did Trump call her, but made a hefty donation to the fund he set up for help.

The disgusting slob is the cadaver who called to gloat over the successful hit on a Trump voter. But she refused that call.

Mayor Pete would be kissing the crotch of the pants.

Your girly man argument reflects your hypocritical position about gay people.

You fail big time. All the time.
Look

There is nothing wrong with Trump displaying his feminine side

I just didn’t think it would go well with MAGA

Look

There is nothing wrong with Trump displaying his feminine side

I just didn’t think it would go well with MAGA
Hypocritical libturd homophobia is so you.

Nobody gives a damn about what you’re hoping will become some new lib meme.

On the other hand, it is fully expected that you wouldn’t even attempt to discuss Trump’s speech on any substantive level.

Nope. Not until after he was publicly shamed.

Doesn"t count, sorry. And if you were not in a cult, you would agree with me.

And using her dead husband as a "look at me" prop was nauseating.
You mean when Democrats stopped lying. Not that Democrats will ever stop lying. Especially now when they see failure looming in their future.

Not only did Trump call her, but made a hefty donation to the fund he set up for help.

The disgusting slob is the cadaver who called to gloat over the successful hit on a Trump voter. But she refused that call.

1721403921278.png

1721404063086.png

1721404095083.png

1721404131704.png

MAGA.

You mean when Democrats stopped lying. Not that Democrats will ever stop lying. Especially now when they see failure looming in their future.
No jerk, his wife said it.

But thanks for showing that the dead firefighter and his wife are props, to you.

The best way to embarrass you is just to let you talk.

Forum List

Back