The Ear Bandage Is So Unnecessary

How is he going to deal with the hole in his ear?

Maybe a giant ear ring or never take off the bandage?
In MY clueless opinion----the wound will not heal (scar over)
easily and the result will be a deformed "pinna" << that's the
thing that is attached to the head<< because it involves a
loss of structural cartilage (something like losing a bit of bone).
I am not sure---but I think it could be painful for a long time---
or at least DYSESTHETIC (funny feeling). The bandage is a
good idea to protect the wound area.

lol. most girls get their ears mulilated worse than that and take the little band aid (probably with barbie's picture) off the same day.

police have the bullet. do a dna test

penn gillette was a celebrity apprentice ,,,,,,,,

Trump is listening to the medical professionals. This is a very basic concept and thing, which is why it makes the heads of Leftists and Leftist Democrats explode.

In MY clueless opinion----the wound will not heal (scar over)
easily and the result will be a deformed "pinna" << that's the
thing that is attached to the head<< because it involves a
loss of structural cartilage (something like losing a bit of bone).
I am not sure---but I think it could be painful for a long time---
or at least DYSESTHETIC (funny feeling). The bandage is a
good idea to protect the wound area.

It also protects against infection, which is arguably it's main reason for being there.

lol. most girls get their ears mulilated worse than that and take the little band aid (probably with barbie's picture) off the same day.

police have the bullet. do a dna test

penn gillette was a celebrity apprentice ,,,,,,,,

Sure and those other three victims weren't in on the trick I suppose. YOU'RE A NO CLASS SCUMBAG. GTFOH

None of you idiots work in healthcare so let me tell you as a healthcare professional for over 40 years:

The bandage is pretty typical for an ear bandage. You can see people wearing similar bandages leaving the dermatologist's office.

The bandage he's wearing also protects the wound from getting infected.

Being stupid and stubborn is no way to go through life people. Be better.
LOLLOLLL.
Defending the Cult yet again.

Hey, I'm playing Golf with my friends in a few hours, after spending the last two nights camping with family, including my 2 Grandboys.

Meanwhile, you are angry typing on the keyboard, and it's hilarious to watch you scream.
GET A LIFE.
It's sad for you, that as soon as I type a message, you get triggered.

I'm sorry you are too old for those FUN Family activities, and all you have left in LIFE is this angry typing on USMB. :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg:

Screenshot 2024-07-19 at 10.55.08 AM.png

Faggot ^^^^^^

You are the member of a cult. A cult that denied the mental slide of Joe Biden , for years now when all the restt of us could see it. Funny now how its suddenly true and Democrats are jumping ship because there is no other choice.
Only a ture believer cult member could support that guy who puts our national security at risk. The cult doesnt even know who is actually running things... but you just go along with it.

You are the member of a cult. A cult that denied the mental slide of Joe Biden , for years now when all the restt of us could see it. Funny now how its suddenly true and Democrats are jumping ship because there is no other choice.
Only a ture believer cult member could support that guy who puts our national security at risk. The cult doesnt even know who is actually running things... but you just go along with it.
they are "jumping ship" because they have no choice---
Biden cannot win. IMO----Biden will jump ship

Forum List

Back