Former Surgeon General Ronnie Jackson Examined Trump's Ear And Says A Piece Of It Is Gone

Did they find the missing piece of Trump's ear?

Mike Tyson spit out Holyfield's ear onto the rink, they found it, and stitched it back on his ear. They just have to go find that missing ear. If they don't find it, it's cartilage and it can regenerate.
Yep
thghhnnmmkkk.jpg

MSNBC is gonna really be stressed over" our democracy "

Seems like he's lying....

They were 12 years old.

Many pieces of his story contradict other statements he said in his story...
You always think everyone who tells you the truth is lying.

Eventually everyone will see it if Trump decides to show the damage. I think he should forego reconstructive surgery and wear it as a badge of honor.

The top part of his ear is gone.

Wear it with pride.

We know a young female SS agent assigned to the DC area, friend of the family. She has told us that this Cheatle has totally screwed up the department and its a disaster now.
The people inside any organization know if their boss knows his shit or not.

The biggest flaw in the Biden adm is they pick their people because of their sex or their race, not because they know what they're doing.

You always think everyone who tells you the truth is lying.

Eventually everyone will see it if Trump decides to show the damage. I think he should forego reconstructive surgery and wear it as a badge of honor.

The top part of his ear is gone.

Wear it with pride.
You don't get it.... I have no issue with Trump's bandage being big, or knowledge regarding some of his ear being torn.... The picture of the ear close up looks pretty awful and bloody to me.

Plus I just had skin cancer removed from my under eye cheek area and the bandage was 100 times bigger than the cut to remove it.... It's normal.

I was responding to your post on the classmate of Crooks, when he was 12 and what he said...

Seems like he's lying....

They were 12 years old.

Many pieces of his story contradict other statements he said in his story...
Well....that's the way stupid kids think.

It's also the way most Democrat voters think.

Everything they believe in is contradictory to what they support.

It's like supporting children while praising abortion.
It's like whining about crime while wanting to take away every means of protection we still have left, especially since they want to defund the police and render them ineffective.

You have to be really confused to support Democrats these days.

Forum List

Back