Here is what Biden needs to do to give the democrats a chance

First, Biden is already the worst president in history, and nothing will ever change that.

However, I agree with your idea about what he should do. He can't last 6 more months in his current condition, which gets worse every day.

You do know, though, that Harris polls even worse than Joe against Trump, right?

You people painted yourselves into a disastrous corner, and I'm here to laugh at you about it.

Yeah problem with Biden resigning is Harris would have to roll out an entire administration get a new VP who would have to do the same along with extreme campaigning.
IMO Biden is to arrogant to withdraw let along resign. I just don't see it happening just cause he got the COVID, they gonna have to do more to get him to withdraw...let the leaks commence. :)

I don't think he showed up confused. I do think he showed up tired and that excacerbated his stammering problem. Meanwhile trump never answered one question and everything he said was a lie, but he's not called confused or cognitvely impaired? So just because he could rapidly lie means he's in good shape? C'mon, its time to stop repeating the rightwing narrative. Trump is way worse off than Biden. The MF is delusional and on top of that he's a convicted felon.

The crowd in the bunker with you, Joe, Jill, and Hunter is getting smaller every day.

LOL

It's going to be difficult for the left cheek to make a martyr out of an exposed Mr. Bungles/Big Guy, but I expect some level of co operation from the right cheek to facilitate the "healing the country" after school special that were in for. Just enjoy the spectacle, it's not personal just bidness.

Biden had a chance if he was able to speak convincingly in the debate and bring some fire to his campaign stops, but none of that happened. I think a majority of Americans are simply too stupid to understand the threat Trump poses to democracy, but many in this majority, were you to make it understandable, really wouldn't care anyway.

For far too long both parties have not done enough for the American people, instead concentrating on special interests. Do that for decade after decade and you will eventually end up with someone like Trump.

Specifically how does Trump pose a threat to democracy? Let's hear how he manages to do that, step by step.

I'm enjoying the leftist angst, all of these lefty idiots in here were saying how Biden was 'just fine' a few short weeks ago, and listen to them now. I love it!

It's not about race for me. And if you're calling me a liar, you can fuck yourself (again). They need a candidate who can make a plausible promise to do something about the border. And one who distances themselves from all the woke nonsense. That will be enough to peel away reluctant Trump voters and win the election.

Why would they 'do something about the border', they have it exactly as they want it.

There is nothing wrong with Harris. Except if you don't think a black woman can govern. Don't even try lying about how it's not about race.
You should have just stopped there. The fact is Kamala is incompetent. Her coloring is immaterial.

A better question for you to answer is what do YOU think actually qualifies her?

Other than her pigmentation, of course, which is always the most important thing with you racists.

The democrats DID steal the election and indicted any who questioned the results.

Very police state stuff.

loser.jpg

Forum List

Back