Here is what Biden needs to do to give the democrats a chance

Your propaganda campaign failed, loser.
IMG_3268.jpg

74452471007-20240718-vpc-ear-bandages-trend-at-rnc-reuters.jpg

images

7a312b93-a56e-46b7-ae96-b017f6515f04_16x9_1200x676.JPG

<cultistsayswhat?>

You can’t have it both ways

Did God kill that Trump audience member?
Or was Trump more important
Sometimes we cannot understand why Gd does what he does, or even if he acted in a certain situation. Often, it is just good or bad luck.

But sometimes, Gd does intervene, and that I what I believe happened on Saturday, in saving Trump.

It’s something the people who mock religion wouldn’t understand.

Sometimes we cannot understand why Gd does what he does, or even if he acted in a certain situation. Often, it is just good or bad luck.

But sometimes, Gd does intervene, and that I what I believe happened on Saturday, in saving Trump.

It’s something the people who mock religion wouldn’t understand.
Why didn’t God intervene for the man in the crowd?
He was a good man

5. Harris needs a real platform to run against the conservative project 2025. Rebuilding our country, lowering housing prices and a plan to rebuild our educational system for starters. Rebuilding the middle class action plan!!!
Average middle class Americans are waking up to how much the Dem elites hate them.

They overplayed their hand by literally inviting illegals so surge in, when we already had an ongoing crises.

People don't vote for the VP. You are arguing she needs to pick a VP that people can support which is saying people won't support her.
They wouldn't, but having a few months in office (assuming she can demonstrate the maturity the position requires, which is doubtful) would give voters a bit more confidence to back her. Right now, it would only take a few speeches for the undecideds to say, "Oh, heck no!".

Forum List

Back