peace proposal : 50% of Palestinian lands conquered by the Israelis given back, and halting of the settlement expansion.

Yes the outcome, not the methods. You are struggling to imply that 100 Israelis killed by rockets (say) is a worse crime than 100 Palestinians killed by bombing.
There is a difference because the 100 Israelis were innocent bystanders, while the 100 Palestinians are victims of their own government's actions.

There is a difference because the 100 Israelis were innocent bystanders, while the 100 Palestinians are victims of their own government's actions.
Well both sets of victims are innocent bystanders, the implication you are making is that the deaths of the Palestinians have some greater justification than the deaths of the Israelis, at least I think you're alluding to that.

One can take that view, but then begs the question what are the criteria used to reach that assessment.

Who started it?
How do we answer that? personally I think a good case can be made that it was the British government.
Who started it?

It's against the Rules of War. Military personnel in civilian clothing can lawfully be shot as spies.
Well if we're seeking to insist the "Rules of War" be adhered to, then we might want to see how each party to the conflict stacks up.

Is a tenet of your religion to always lie? Why aren't you a Democrat?
For a brief moment I had a glimmer of hope that you were a polite and principled person with whom to debate these issues. But to label a man a liar, is shameful, even if you suspect he is, calling him that does not make for intelligent discourse.

If you suspect someone of saying something untrue then expose the truth, don't attack the person's motives or character, people can make untrue statements with the greatest sincerity, a liar intentionally deceives.

Well the answer to that can be gleaned from the ICC and ICJ and numerous UN resolutions, Israel is by far a greater perpetrator of such crimes.
Targeting civilians like Hamas does regardless to how many is wrong. If they targeted military and had colllatoraal damage like the IDF does it would be ok. Also since Hamas uses civilian shields, and put their stuff in or under civilian buildings, thn it is ok to destroy those buildings, even if they're Hospitals.

Blame Hamas for this not Israel.

Well both sets of victims are innocent bystanders, the implication you are making is that the deaths of the Palestinians have some greater justification than the deaths of the Israelis, at least I think you're alluding to that.

One can take that view, but then begs the question what are the criteria used to reach that assessment.
The Palestinian people are not innocent because they are being used by their own government as human shields for their terrorist army. If you cannot see that, you are blind.

Well the answer to that can be gleaned from the ICC and ICJ and numerous UN resolutions, Israel is by far a greater perpetrator of such crimes.
Those organizations mean nothing. Why do you think we do not participate in the first two and use our veto power in the UN? You are believing their lies and spreading them with no accountability.

Targeting civilians like Hamas does regardless to how many is wrong.
Hamas committed a terrorist attack against Israel and Israel has committed far more terrorist attacks against Palestinians. As for "targeting civilians" there's truckloads of evidence that that is what Israel do every day in Gaza, here's one randomly chosen example:

CNN —
An Israeli military sniper shot and killed two women inside the Holy Family Parish in Gaza on Saturday, according to the Latin Patriarchate of Jerusalem.

The mother and daughter were walking to the Sister’s Convent, the patriarchate said, when gunfire erupted. “One was killed as she tried to carry the other to safety,” it added.

Seven others were also shot and wounded in the attack at the complex, where most Gaza’s Christian families have taken refuge since the start of the war, according to the patriarchate, which oversees Catholic Churches across Cyprus, Jordan, Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.
So it's a distortion of reality to dwell on and emphasize Hamas' targeting of civilians while looking the other way when Israel does it.
If they targeted military and had colllatoraal damage like the IDF does it would be ok. Also since Hamas uses civilian shields, and put their stuff in or under civilian buildings, then it is ok to destroy those buildings, even if they're Hospitals.
Who told you "Hamas use civilian shields"?
Blame Hamas for this not Israel.
Blame Hamas for what Hamas are guilty of and blame Israel for what it is guilty of, do you agree?

Who told you Hamas use "human shields"?

Says a blind man.
Who told me? The media is flooded with examples. Hamas hides in schools and hospitals. Are you seriously that clueless?

I have been to Israel during the Gulf War. Have you ever been there? Apparently, you are blind and don't see anything important.

Because the US does not respect law and order, that was hardly a challenging question Admiral.

What "lie" do you think I believe?
The US does respect law and order, but does not account to tin pot dictators in other countries who are offended by our tactics. The UN is an organization that we should no longer associate with, and they should be removed from NY at the earliest possible date. They serve no purpose other than to screw up the world.

Who told me? The media is flooded with examples. Hamas hides in schools and hospitals. Are you seriously that clueless?
Where did the media get that information, there's almost no press reporting in Gaza because Israel has killed over 100 of them. Just show me the source for these claims, if you don't know a source how can you trust a report?
I have been to Israel during the Gulf War. Have you ever been there? Apparently, you are blind and don't see anything important.
I've never been there no.

Hamas committed a terrorist attack against Israel and Israel has committed far more terrorist attacks against Palestinians. As for "targeting civilians" there's truckloads of evidence that that is what Israel do every day in Gaza, here's one randomly chosen example:

So it's a distortion of reality to dwell on and emphasize Hamas' targeting of civilians while looking the other way when Israel does it.

Who told you "Hamas use civilian shields"?

Blame Hamas for what Hamas are guilty of and blame Israel for what it is guilty of, do you agree?
Are you saying they don't? Israel used to warn them before bombing them and instead of evacuating they stuck the civilians on the roof. got pics. Idf went into a hospital to take out 3 known targets and Hospital cameras show the quick reaction o0f Militants already there defending against the idf. They once sent a man in a wheelchair to a idf checkpoint who refused to stop. Hamas had cameras there and a crowd of boys yelling at the idf and a bundled up woman who could've been wearing a suicide vest. idf knocked guy in wheel chair over and stuck gun in woman's face and the video was uploaded to internet as proof of idf injustice when it's proof Hamas uses civilians.

The US does respect law and order, but does not account to tin pot dictators in other countries who are offended by our tactics.
I see your a comedian too, here's just one example of the US not respecting law and order:

Here is what the outcome was of the investigation.

1721317447986.png

See? "escaped punishment for their misconduct", you know of this crime and have the audacity to condemn Hamas?
The UN is an organization that we should no longer associate with, and they should be removed from NY at the earliest possible date. They serve no purpose other than to screw up the world.
The UN was founded at the urging of the United States.

Where did the media get that information, there's almost no press reporting in Gaza because Israel has killed over 100 of them. Just show me the source for these claims, if you don't know a source how can you trust a report?

I've never been there no.
Look from the Hospital own camera showing hamas militants already there.

Forum List

Back