My Opinion On The Motive Of The Shooter

1. He was one of the many who disliked both candidates, both Biden and Trump, or maybe just both parties

2. He did searches as to where both Trump and Biden would be and when

3. Trump was the easiest first target so Trump got to go first, and, Biden might just be removed from the ticket anyway (or maybe even if Biden was replaced on the ticket he felt he still had a job to do, due to a dislike of both parties (his father was registered as a Libertarian))

4. The shooter recently posted on Steam that July 13th would be his "premier", indicating that he possibly expected the show to go on after Trump, especially considering he told his bosses he needed Saturday off and told his co-workers he would be back to work Sunday.

You certainly know how to lap up the stories that Intel put out to entrain gullibles .

Deep State relies on its Sheeple loving to swallow their specially prepared food .

Change your avatar to Dependent Addict .

Bullshit. You guys whined constantly that Trump was firing people. People couldn't do the job, he fired them.

I honestly can't name a single person that Biden has fired.

Trump didn't fire anyone and I wouldn't have complained if he did so bugger off.

You certainly know how to lap up the stories that Intel put out to entrain gullibles .

Deep State relies on its Sheeple loving to swallow their specially prepared food .

Change your avatar to Dependent Addict .
LOL. I know I'm somewhere in the middle with posts such as yours while the other side accuses me of being a Trump ass licker. So, I guess that really does make me an Independent Thinker.

Bullshit. You guys whined constantly that Trump was firing people. People couldn't do the job, he fired them.

We pointed out he hired bad people if he he had to fire them. Not only that he shit on them on the way out as if he didn’t hire them.

Biden has had very few failures. This was one. She is going to resign by the way.

We pointed out he hired bad people if he he had to fire them. Not only that he shit on them on the way out as if he didn’t hire them.

Biden has had very few failures. This was one.
You're kidding me. Mayorkis, Yellen, Blinken? Catastrophic fuckups after Catastrophic fuckups.
She is going to resign by the way.
I ain't holding my breath

WOuld the SS have had such catastrophic failure after catastrophic failure if it was Biden? Or Dr. Jill?
Not that I'm making excuses, but, even though it should not be, I'm assuming that guarding the president is on a higher level than guarding someone who is not the president. So, I'm assuming they would do a better job with Biden than others running for president. Hell, even with the name Kennedy, they weren't giving RFK any protection at all. I always found that to be odd.

WOuld the SS have had such catastrophic failure after catastrophic failure if it was Biden? Or Dr. Jill?
Not that I'm making excuses, but, even though it should not be, I'm assuming that guarding the president is on a higher level than guarding someone who is not the president. So, I'm assuming they would do a better job with Biden than others running for president. Hell, even with the name Kennedy, they weren't giving RFK any protection at all. I always found that to be odd.

1. He was one of the many who disliked both candidates, both Biden and Trump, or maybe just both parties

2. He did searches as to where both Trump and Biden would be and when

3. Trump was the easiest first target so Trump got to go first, and, Biden might just be removed from the ticket anyway (or maybe even if Biden was replaced on the ticket he felt he still had a job to do, due to a dislike of both parties (his father was registered as a Libertarian))

4. The shooter recently posted on Steam that July 13th would be his "premier", indicating that he possibly expected the show to go on after Trump, especially considering he told his bosses he needed Saturday off and told his co-workers he would be back to work Sunday.
Bingo!
MAGA

Trump has long had SS protection as an ex president. People simply running for office never got SS protection.

Not that I'm making excuses, but, even though it should not be, I'm assuming that guarding the president is on a higher level than guarding someone who is not the president.

Well, he's a former President, and likely the next President, and they had specific intel that the Iranians were going to try and assassinate him. And they diverted SS assets to Dr. Jill's visit in PA and left Trump with the C team.

But to your point, he may have tried with Biden, but I have little to no faith that this administration will ever give us a straight story.

Last edited:

No matter how incompetent, etc, Biden is loyal to his DEI hires.

Well, he's a former President, and likely the next President, and they specific intel that the Iranians were going to try and assassinate him. And they diverted SS assets to Dr. Jill's visit in PA and left Trump with the C team.

There is ZERO evidence anything was diverted.

Forum List

Back