My Opinion On The Motive Of The Shooter

You're kidding me. Mayorkis, Yellen, Blinken? Catastrophic fuckups after Catastrophic fuckups.

I ain't holding my breath
Your partisan opinion means less than dog shit. What matters is those of us who elected them. Trump said his people were failures, that is meaningful. If Biden said Trumps people were failures no one would care.

Are you following the difference? The fact Bidens opponent doesn’t like his picks, who the fuck cares? But Trumps own people thought Trumps picks were failures.

There is ZERO evidence anything was diverted.
Only if you ignore the evidence.

"This is the problem that my Secret Sources have cited: Secret Services resources were diverted to Jill Biden's event and away from Trump's because they followed agency protocol applying to Trump as a former president, according to two sources within the Secret Service community," she wrote on X, formerly Twitter.

"There were also many supplemental agents from different field officers (not Trump's regular detail) providing security at the rally because Trump's regular detail has been overworked (some working seven days straight), and only two counter-snipers... Who made the decision to divert the resources to Jill Biden's event?"

Got it from his dad. Maybe he had it in a guitar case or something.
But where was it at the event? He had a few encounters with both police and the SS and the only thing they found with him was a range finder. No guitar cases. The rifle mysteriously appeared out of nowhere when he climbed on the roof.

But where was it at the event? He had a few encounters with both police and the SS and the only thing they found with him was a range finder. No guitar cases. The rifle mysteriously appeared out of nowhere when he climbed on the roof.
We don't know anything yet. There are reports he visited the site prior to the rally and perhaps he hid it there prior to the day he used it. Hoping for more information.

Only if you ignore the evidence.

"This is the problem that my Secret Sources have cited: Secret Services resources were diverted to Jill Biden's event and away from Trump's because they followed agency protocol applying to Trump as a former president, according to two sources within the Secret Service community," she wrote on X, formerly Twitter.

"There were also many supplemental agents from different field officers (not Trump's regular detail) providing security at the rally because Trump's regular detail has been overworked (some working seven days straight), and only two counter-snipers... Who made the decision to divert the resources to Jill Biden's event?"

There is zero evidence anything was diverted. There were plenty of people there to handle the event. They simply screwed up. All it would have taken was one of the people inside of the building to actually be on top of the building where they should have been all along.

We pointed out he hired bad people if he he had to fire them. Not only that he shit on them on the way out as if he didn’t hire them.

Biden has had very few failures. This was one. She is going to resign by the way.
Biden has had several failures and he has stuck by their sides. I guess they all signed loyalty oaths, including Biden.

Not that I'm making excuses, but, even though it should not be, I'm assuming that guarding the president is on a higher level than guarding someone who is not the president. So, I'm assuming they would do a better job with Biden than others running for president. Hell, even with the name Kennedy, they weren't giving RFK any protection at all. I always found that to be odd.

I can see where a former president might have fewer agents than the sitting president, but this former president is running for office and I think he should get pretty much the same protection. Especially considering who he is and the controversy that surrounds him. In this country you just can't have the opposing presidential candidate getting killed on the campaign trail. And the ROE should not be different, is it the policy in the SS to allow a shooter the first shot? I don't care if it's Biden or Trump, when somebody points a gun at either man then it shouldn't require permission to shoot the bastard. And if we need more agents then spend the effing money on more agents.

But at least they hire using DEI. We'd want them to be inclusive.
There were zero women or people of color in a position to stop this shooter. It was all white men.

• The Director doesn’t have operational control
  • The sniper was a white guy
  • The spotter was a white guy
  • The cop who climbed up and then down was a white guy
  • The cops in the building were white guys
  • All the butler cops near the building were white guys
  • All the officials who used a car because they couldn’t get through the fence were white guys
It was a white guy fuck up. Let’s get the white guys out of law enforcement.

I can see where a former president might have fewer agents than the sitting president, but this former president is running for office and I think he should get pretty much the same protection. Especially considering who he is and the controversy that surrounds him. In this country you just can't have the opposing presidential candidate getting killed on the campaign trail. And the ROE should not be different, is it the policy in the SS to allow a shooter the first shot? I don't care if it's Biden or Trump, when somebody points a gun at either man then it shouldn't require permission to shoot the bastard. And if we need more agents then spend the effing money on more agents.

Give us the numbers? How many agents and law enforcement officers were at Trump's event compared to an event by Biden.

Your partisan opinion means less than dog shit.
And you are a dimwitted fuckstick.

Mayorkis - you proud of the job he's done on the border?

Janet "it's transitory" Yellen"

2+ preventable wars on Blinkin's watch

In case you missed it, these three issues alone is why Trump is going to be your nest President, not because your demented cult leader can't even climb a set of stairs

You certainly know how to lap up the stories that Intel put out to entrain gullibles .

Deep State relies on its Sheeple loving to swallow their specially prepared food .

Change your avatar to Dependent Addict .
And there it is "The Deep State" and another Bannon gremlin gets it's wings!
MAGA

There is zero evidence anything was diverted.
So you think these two SS sources to RealClear politics are lying? So far the only one that has lied to us is the Director of the SS.
There were plenty of people there to handle the event. They simply screwed up. All it would have taken was one of the people inside of the building to actually be on top of the building where they should have been all along.
Who is telling you that anyone was inside the building? And what the fuck would they be doing inside the building?

Sadly many who see a minority or female in a position have this idea that they are unqualified.

It's quite sad.
I didn't say that. But, when someone states ahead of time that they are going to use DEI in their hiring is automatically saying they are not going to hire the best people for the job. I'm sure some of those female agents are quite capable and I wouldn't want to mess with them. But, there are many variables. I noticed that when Trump stood up after the shooting that one of the female agents was so short that Trump was clearly visible over her, with a line of sight that could have been taken advantage of.

We don't know anything yet. There are reports he visited the site prior to the rally and perhaps he hid it there prior to the day he used it. Hoping for more information.
Don't hold your breath

And you are a dimwitted fuckstick.

Mayorkis - you proud of the job he's done on the border?

Janet "it's transitory" Yellen"

2+ preventable wars on Blinkin's watch

In case you missed it, these three issues alone is why Trump is going to be your nest President, not because your demented cult leader can't even climb a set of stairs
Trump likely won’t be president sadly for you 50/50. Again, that is your hack partisan opinion. The economy is killing it. Killing it. Best in the world and if you are not benefiting then that is on your sad self who needs a handout I guess.

Russia is a shell of itself. When Donald left Russia had rebuilt itself. Now they are a tattered 3rd world country economy with nukes.

The border is on Trump for shit canning the deal. GOP walked away from 3 deals between Trump to Biden.

Trump fired suckers who he hired. You not liking Biden picks is expected. But you didn’t like 17 of Trumps picks. I like all of Biden but the secret security head will need to go.

Forum List

Back